Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 🦌PA GOP leader of House Game and Fisheries Committee wants deer hunting changes

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Yeah, fuck those of us with kids. You can go get hammered with your buddies again like the days of old. That's what hunting season is about after all.
    I have kids, my kids were young once. Not my fault you can't schedule a weekend, but be mad at me, I didn't make the rules
    BTW, I can get hammered anytime I want. I better stock up for next season..
    FJB

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 🦌PA GOP leader of House Game and Fisheries Committee wants deer hunting changes

From a hunter's perspective, how is more days to hunt a bad thing?

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    From a hunter's perspective, how is more days to hunt a bad thing?

It cuts down on the competition. Color me strange but I'd wish for rainy days too because it would keep the pussies from coming out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It cuts down on the competition. Color me strange but I'd wish for rainy days too because it would keep the pussies from coming out.
    Also keeps it quiet, but also the deer don't move around as much if at all. I haven't had a license since 2010.
    If they change the schedule back, I'ma go just for the bud lite.
    FJB

(Lawrence County)

I don't get days off, and being understaffed like every other school bus company in America, I can't take time off. I enjoy actually getting 3 solid days of hunting for rifle season. Archery season only gets me a few days as well, and even then I sometimes have to work weekends to train new drivers. But let them continue being selfish, says more about them than it does about me.

And if your entire business revolves around one single weekend, you deserve to go out of business.

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Adams County)

My biggest complaint with the change is, I really like to go out first day, and if you travel for the holidays, your either driving back Friday-Not very much fun to visit relatives with kids for one day spending a good amount of time in the car on Wed and Fri or missing opening day.
    Hell is other people

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey G View Post
    My biggest complaint with the change is, I really like to go out first day, and if you travel for the holidays, your either driving back Friday-Not very much fun to visit relatives with kids for one day spending a good amount of time in the car on Wed and Fri or missing opening day.
    Let's just make opening day the 2nd Saturday after Thanksgiving, then everyone can be happy.

(Allegheny County)

Although it really doesn't matter that much to me as a retired guy, the Saturday start does give younger friends of mine a couple extra days.

I haven't shot a buck with a rifle or handgun in years but have shot them during rifle season with my bow.

More hunting days is a good thing.

Semi auto. We'll, if it happens in my life, I'll take one for a walk in the woods.
    I already have a load ready and a couple 5 round mags for my PA10 but can take any one of a few different deer ready guns if it doesn't happen.

I'd vote to keep it as it is now.
    Just my opinion.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Bucks County)

I*m a big fan of Saturday opener, good for families and getting an extra hunting day. May be blasphemous but also a fan of the Sunday hunts as well.

(Lehigh County)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast