Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default WTS: FN49 (7mm Venezuelan Contract)

Please read the description in full before messaging/committing to buy! I do my best to answer most general questions in the listing.

*I do my best to describe the firearm and its overall condition- I'm not an expert in every firearm so I might miss a small detail but I try to take note of everything I can.
    **Camera lighting/colors might vary due to the camera used/screen the picture is viewed on.
    ***If you are going to lowball offer me $500 under asking price and want me to drive 3-4 hours across the state to your Elmer Fudd gun shop because you're going to immediately put it on the rack at my asking price or higher. Don't waste your time or mine by sending me a message. Generally I can work on prices a bit for fellow shooters/collectors, but I am not so desperate for sales that I'm going to practically give away rifles to resellers. (Yes, this has happened more than once from FFLs on this forum)
    ****Ask all questions BEFORE committing to buy. Too many people jumping to say "I'll buy it" and then ghosting and not following through.

I have for sale a FN made, Venezuelan contract FN49.

-Bore is in very good condition with strong rifling.
    -Stock and finish are also in good/very good condition with some light wear and handling marks. Wood has a few minor scratches.
    -Overall seems to be in very good condition.

*Not shown in this older photo, but it does include the forward sling swivel

Asking $1,650 cash with bill of sale. Reasonable offers welcomed. No Trades.
    Located in the Harrisburg area. Depending on the day/weekend I generally can meet up to an hour away as well.

Thanks for looking!

If you have any questions, or would like to see more photos, please feel free to message me!

Last edited by Hara; April 8th, 2023 at 07:18 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: WTS: FN49 (7mm Venezuelan Contract)

Bump

(Dauphin County)

bump

(Dauphin County)

Bump.
    If you have tried messaging me about this rifle in the past months I apologize if I did not reply. I have been away for most of it and was unable to keep on top of emails/messages.
    I'm back in PA though and should be able to tend to my posts.