Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Press Conference: Philadelphia House Delegation on Ending Gun Violence

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Guess guns are going to be blamed again for the failure of parents to teach their kids respect for life.
    Guns and violence I blame because of leftist policies---open borders, sanctuary cities, not prosecuting criminals, pumping kids with hormone blockers and the left's violent divisive rhetoric. I have to be honest, I really despise these lying, divisive scumbags that are destroying families and society all in the name of "safety".I will not comply!This has nothing to do with guns because, per capita, we had more guns 100 years ago. So what changed?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Press Conference: Philadelphia House Delegation on Ending Gun Violence

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    yup. those hoodrats will kill you for a pair of high-end sneakers
    Well they aren’t all good rats. Some are well off idiots from Bucks county that come into the city to kill cops.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Well they aren*t all good rats. Some are well off idiots from Bucks county that come into the city to kill cops.
    Even more are gender-confused transtesticles.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Delaware County)

I 100% believe that portions of the Left Government, aided by the corrupt FBI/ATF, etc, have put in motion many of the unexplained shootings/killings, etc. It*s an absolute fact the Las Vegas shooting was an *AFT* illegal gun run that went bad. And they pinned it on a guy with no motive, no explanation, no HISTORY of any wrong doing.

And the Left will continue to demonize guns & those law abiding citizens who own them, in order to gain overall power & turn the United States into China.

This in Philly is more of the same. They are going call assault weapons & high capacity mags BAD. Then call to outlaw & strip law abiding citizens of rights. Because things are so much easier when the public is disarmed.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    I 100% believe that portions of the Left Government, aided by the corrupt FBI/ATF, etc, have put in motion many of the unexplained shootings/killings, etc. It*s an absolute fact the Las Vegas shooting was an *AFT* illegal gun run that went bad. And they pinned it on a guy with no motive, no explanation, no HISTORY of any wrong doing.

And the Left will continue to demonize guns & those law abiding citizens who own them, in order to gain overall power & turn the United States into China.
    I'm not sure of whom exactly to blame but too much is going on for it to be mere coincidence.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

Now that think about it* isn*t it about time for a Center City *Open Carry* March?
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Even more are gender-confused transtesticles.
    I would say transgender murderers in the city are minuscule. They make up a very small percentage of the U.S. population. Most of the murderers using a firearm, in that city are people of color killing their own. But murder is murder, regardless of the color, sexuality, or religion of the person pulling the trigger.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Not enough people are working. Years ago, if you were of working age, you worked. Now there's so much crap for free and adult children are increasingly living with their parents pretending to be "content creators" or "influencers", they spend all their time reading the internet and social media without the tools to handle such information because their parents took a back seat approach to parenting. So you have mentally ill youths with unfounded anger at the world around them and no job to keep them busy. If you're working 50-60 hours a week, by the time you get home you're to tired to go shoot up your old school.

(Montgomery County)

A very good point.

(Bucks County)

End big government, big media, big schooling and corporatism and that will lower "gun violence".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast