Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: PA House Judiciary Committe Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Negative. Those videos are paid for with our tax money and subject to our constitutional rights. This has already played out before and it is illegal.

I called both of their offices. Rabb has an answering machine but Shusterman has minions talk to us. I told them that I know they don't give a shit about me but that they were violating my 1st amendment rights and can consider themselves notified as such. Then I called my rep and they are looking into it.
    YouTube, Facebook, etc. can banish whoever they please for virtually any reason they please (protected classes not withstanding). There is no Constitutional right afforded to you, me or anyone else to comment on their platform or even have access to it for that matter. There has never been any court decision indicating otherwise nor will there be as these are privately owned platforms. I don't like that the far left essentially has a stranglehold on social media and utilizes it to manipulate public opinion, but it is what it is.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    YouTube, Facebook, etc. can banish whoever they please for virtually any reason they please (protected classes not withstanding). There is no Constitutional right afforded to you, me or anyone else to comment on their platform or even have access to it for that matter. There has never been any court decision indicating otherwise nor will there be as these are privately owned platforms. I don't like that the far left essentially has a stranglehold on social media and utilizes it to manipulate public opinion, but it is what it is.
    That doesn't apply when they are being paid and told by .gov agencies what to censor.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

You do not know what you are talking about.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Fayette County)

Negative. Those videos are paid for with our tax money and subject to our constitutional rights. This has already played out before and it is illegal.

I called both of their offices. Rabb has an answering machine but Shusterman has minions talk to us. I told them that I know they don't give a shit about me but that they were violating my 1st amendment rights and can consider themselves notified as such. Then I called my rep and they are looking into it.
    I applaud your efforts!

I called Shusterman's H-burg and Paoli, Pa, offices, but got answering machines both times. Glad you got through.

(York County)

Walleye Hunter is correct: while they can boot people off the platform, it has been determined by the courts that a public employee, agency, or group can not filter or remove feedback they disagree with, nor excise a person from a page (a facebook group to support a politician for example).
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Fayette County)

PA Rep. Morgan Cephas (D-192nd LD) says she questioned the PSP about ghost guns because they are a problem.

See:

https://youtu.be/5ED01S9K3no

In the video, Cephas says that ghost guns are flooding the streets of Philadelphia.

She says police confiscated approximately 100 ghost guns in 2018 and 500 in 2022 and characterized this as a 2600% increase.

Obviously, Rep. Morgan Cephas, who was born on August 30, 1984, and who is now 38-years-old, cannot perform basic arithmetic.

If her numbers are not a fabrication, the percent increase is 400%.

First find the increase, 500-100 = 400

Divide the increase by the original number, 400/100 = 4

Multiply by 100, 4*100 = 400%.

Think about that. The people who mean to rule us unconstitutionally and who mean to destroy our inherent rights cannot do basic math.

(Lycoming County)

And the same with hers. No comments are displayed other than those that I posted and my thumbs down won't stick. This has to be a violation of our rights to free speech.
    The thumbs down haven't shown for a while now publicly. You can still see them on the back end in creator studio on your videos. I believe there is a filter you can add to be able to see
    Them.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    PA Rep. Morgan Cephas (D-192nd LD) says she questioned the PSP about ghost guns because they are a problem.

See:

https://youtu.be/5ED01S9K3no

In the video, Cephas says that ghost guns are flooding the streets of Philadelphia.

She says police confiscated approximately 100 ghost guns in 2018 and 500 in 2022 and characterized this as a 2600% increase.

Obviously, Rep. Morgan Cephas, who was born on August 30, 1984, and who is now 38-years-old, cannot perform basic arithmetic.

If her numbers are not a fabrication, the percent increase is 400%.

First find the increase, 500-100 = 400

Divide the increase by the original number, 400/100 = 4

Multiply by 100, 4*100 = 400%.

Think about that. The people who mean to rule us unconstitutionally and who mean to destroy our inherent rights cannot do basic math.
    That is just the tip of the iceberg. Chrissy Houlahan unintentionally got herself pregnant while actively in the Air Force. Then she bellyached about how there was no affordable child care to accommodate her. Katie Muth got herself a masters degree for a $17/hr job. Let that sink in for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    The thumbs down haven't shown for a while now publicly. You can still see them on the back end in creator studio on your videos. I believe there is a filter you can add to be able to see
    Them.
    Extension added about a year ago.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Fayette County)

Email sent today to Rep. Rob Kauffman, Republican Chair, PA House Judiciary Committee:

To the Hon. Rep. Rob Kauffman

Comments on the Judiciary Committee March 23, 2023, hearing video on Preventing Gun Violence and Mass Shootings on YouTube have been erased. (See the YouTube link below)

Although I and some of my fellow members from the Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Association (PAFOA) posted comments previously, when I checked just now, the comment section of the video shows no comments. The comments have been erased. For your information, previously, one could view the comments one made, but not the comments made by others.

This is outright censorship in violation of Amendment I of the U.S. Constitution and Article I, Section 7, of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Excerpt, Article I, Section 7:

"The free communication of thoughts and opinions is one of the invaluable rights of man, and every citizen may freely speak, write and print on any subject, being responsible for the abuse of that liberty."

https://www.youtube.com/live/diqoFzoaaiI?feature=share

The comments should be restored, a formal, public apology should be made, and those who directed this should be formally and publically censured and be stripped of any Judiciary Committee membership, if any.

In Liberty,

Signature

This all violates the bruen decision by the supreme court as well.
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast