Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: June 12, 2023 United We Stand 2nd A HBG rally under new leadership

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Another weekday rally? WT actual F?

Lazy-ass "pro-2A" politicians don't give enough of a crap to show up on a weekend, so they put this stuff on during the week, when almost no one can go. Give me a break.
    The point was always to meet with the reps, you can't do that on a weekend.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Every time I went to meet with Reps, the anti gun reps were never available. So we met and thanked the pro gun reps.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Just got this from GOA. Dems are holding a public hearing tomorrow on gun control. https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/pa03222023/
    I hate these people. Leave us the hell alone!!! I wish I was there but on short notice I can’t get off from work and it’s a 2 hour drive.

I hope people mention that it’s all caused by leftists. Their policies of defunding the police, sanctuary cities and not prosecuting crimes has lead to more violent crimes.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Every time I went to meet with Reps, the anti gun reps were never available. So we met and thanked the pro gun reps.
    Pretty much my experience too. I can only remember 1 year that we met with one that wasn't progun.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I hate these people. Leave us the hell alone!!! I wish I was there but on short notice I can*t get off from work and it*s a 2 hour drive.

I hope people mention that it*s all caused by leftists. Their policies of defunding the police, sanctuary cities and not prosecuting crimes has lead to more violent crimes.
    If I get done with work early, I might try and go down. I'd only be about an hour from the capital. I doubt they'll let anyone speak though, so I don't know if it's really worth the trip.

Our representatives should be willing to work on a weekend sometimes. Considering how many days they get off a year I don't think that's an unreasonable request. This is something I would consider going to if on a weekend but I'm not using a vacation day just to talk with them and support a rally.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    Our representatives should be willing to work on a weekend sometimes. Considering how many days they get off a year I don't think that's an unreasonable request. This is something I would consider going to if on a weekend but I'm not using a vacation day just to talk with them and support a rally.
    But they should? If you don't care enough, why should the reps? That's the way they look at it.

(Berks County)

If I get done with work early, I might try and go down. I'd only be about an hour from the capital. I doubt they'll let anyone speak though, so I don't know if it's really worth the trip.
    We did attend one of these hearings a few years ago and you are right, only their invited shoe shiners are invited to speak. All it did was ruin my appetite but I did learn how stupid Art Haywood out of Philthytown is. The guy's too stupid to know he's asking stupid questions.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Same thread. Different year.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    We did attend one of these hearings a few years ago and you are right, only their invited shoe shiners are invited to speak. All it did was ruin my appetite but I did learn how stupid Art Haywood out of Philthytown is. The guy's too stupid to know he's asking stupid questions.
    Yep, that was when we had our troubles with a certain someone yelling back at ceasefire.

My work schedule doesn't look promising, but I'll see how it pans out. I'll throw my "I'm 2a and I vote shirt" in my work bag anyway, just in case.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast