Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: 2023 HB 336 Assault Weapons Ban

Reading the bill, that is a weird list of ban guns ; ex MP Holmes -83. Also it doesn't even say where you can apply for a license for the exemption.

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Any leftist politician.
    Bazinga! Right on point

(Montgomery County)

Yeah, I'll be complying with none of that.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Warren*my rep. Looks like I*m going to pester him again. I really despise these lying scumbags. I have to remind them their oath taken is to the PA constitution not radical leftists.

Letter to my A-hole rep:

"Article 1 section 21 of the PA Constitution "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defence of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    It's clear that your oath is to the PA constitution and not radical leftists. Also, crime is up because of YOUR policies of sanctuary cities, releasing violent criminals and not prosecuting them. Also, the left's divisive rhetoric is getting people killed....This is on you and your ilk not the good people of this state. I can prove this with stats if you're interested I can send these facts to you...BTW, 8X as many people are killed with fists and hammers than all rifles combined.
    He lied when he took the oath.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Allegheny County)

"Shall not be questioned". This sounds an awful lot like questioning.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Whats an assault weapon? Asking for a friend
    I think it's a weapon used by a criminal to assault someone. That's gotta be it.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    This may pass this time around. The anti-gun rhetoric is strong nationwide as guns are now the fall guy for all of society's ills and PA gets bluer every day.
    Hopefully Bruen + FPC and our state supreme court keeps things free here. I didn't leave NY to live in NY round 2.
    *Libertarian Screeching*

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    He lied when he took the oath.
    Were you at the Judiciary committee meeting in 2018 or maybe it was 2019 (I think)? Warren spoke for "Mom's demand" and they did it in a public area where about 150 of us gathered. We proceeded to chant "USA, USA, USA"....then Capital police got physical with us. I called Warren to explain what happened and why he didn't do anything about us having our free speech infringed---he avoided the question and kept stating "People are dying". He's another lying scumbag Nazi....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Warren*my rep. Looks like I*m going to pester him again. I really despise these lying scumbags. I have to remind them their oath taken is to the PA constitution not radical leftists.

Letter to my A-hole rep:

"Article 1 section 21 of the PA Constitution "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defence of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    It's clear that your oath is to the PA constitution and not radical leftists. Also, crime is up because of YOUR policies of sanctuary cities, releasing violent criminals and not prosecuting them. Also, the left's divisive rhetoric is getting people killed....This is on you and your ilk not the good people of this state. I can prove this with stats if you're interested I can send these facts to you...BTW, 8X as many people are killed with fists and hammers than all rifles combined.

I totally get the frustration but no one is going to listen to us if we write/speak like that. We need to remain calm and professional or we will look unhinged and we will be ignored.
    *Libertarian Screeching*

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedDragon View Post
    I think it's a weapon used by a criminal to assault someone. That's gotta be it.

Hopefully Bruen + FPC and our state supreme court keeps things free here. I didn't leave NY to live in NY round 2.
    Glad i dont own any of these evil make believe fairytale land “assault weapons” then…all the firearms that i dont own identify as semi fully auto single shot 2A compliant guns

Im going to print up shirts with ATF block lettering across the back that say FTATF and the slogan on the front “if men can identify as women, my firearms can identify as 2A compliant” or something to that effect. Who wants one?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedDragon View Post
    I totally get the frustration but no one is going to listen to us if we write/speak like that. We need to remain calm and professional or we will look unhinged and we will be ignored.
    Tried that---calm, collective, keep quiet. It doesn't work. Actually our "compliance" has made things far worse----look how the media portrays us at the 9/12 project, peaceful gun rallies, Tea party, etc...grandparents waving American flags while their grandchildren are sitting on their laps and they're labeled as "Nazis". it does not matter how calm and how much we comply. In 2006, for having an opinion regarding what's taught in schools, I have had death threats, bank account compromised and challenged for literally praying peacefully or simply attending a rally. The media portrays us (regardless) as "White supremacist's, Nazis, Bigots, baby killers, etc". We were labeled as such for 2 years even though we were completely peaceful but didn't comply.

If we kept quiet about all this Covid BS, we'd still be in lockdowns. I have learned, you can state the truth, but do it factually and rationally. If you believe complying will win you favor then you are sadly mislead and mistaken. Also, stating the TRUTH is not unprofessional and the most offensive thing to the left is the truth---brutal truth.

But I'm quite surprised you're thinking that the media will (all of the sudden) start portraying us as "peaceful" freedom loving people if we keep complying. I'm actually shocked you would believe this. BTW, look at Canada and the UK---people are being arrested for simply praying in front of abortion clinics. But go ahead, keep complying and withdrawing to each new line that's drawn. I've tried for 2 decades with skirting issues, talking super nice and avoiding direct truth---it doesn't work. You have a better way of doing this then I'm all ears. But if your only objective is not contact reps, go to rallies and come here to critique me for acting against tyranny, then good riddance. I don't want anything to do with you.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast