Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Sportsman's Flea Market at Bechtelsville Fire Company, Sunday March 19, 2023 8am-2pm

Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Boating, Camping, Sportsmen's Flea Market
    Sunday, March 19, 2023 – 8AM to 2PM

Bechtelsville Fire Company
    1817 North Main Street
    Bechtelsville PA 19505

West off Route 100
    -above Boyertown/Gilbertsville
    -below Macungie/Hereford

Hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor gear – new and used. Buy, Sell, Trade

Admission is $3 for 12 years and over, under 12 is free

Default Re: Sportsman's Flea Market at Bechtelsville Fire Company, Sunday March 19, 2023 8am-

What are you selling?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sportsman's Flea Market at Bechtelsville Fire Company, Sunday March 19, 2023 8am-

Not sure I'm going to be selling there... I had planned to be upstate, but wanted to advertise this. Now my upstate plans fell through, but tables are sold out (waiting list). I've done this show before. As it says, there are usually some firearms, ammo, miscellaneous accessories, and a lot of fishing stuff, since the main fishing seasons are getting underway (of course, you may find ice fishing stuff, too, even though that's on its way out). If you're close, and especially if you like fishing as well, it's worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob0217 View Post
    Not sure I'm going to be selling there... I had planned to be upstate, but wanted to advertise this. Now my upstate plans fell through, but tables are sold out (waiting list). I've done this show before. As it says, there are usually some firearms, ammo, miscellaneous accessories, and a lot of fishing stuff, since the main fishing seasons are getting underway (of course, you may find ice fishing stuff, too, even though that's on its way out). If you're close, and especially if you like fishing as well, it's worthwhile.
    Thanks for the heads up I live in Bechtelsville.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Berks County)

This is tomorrow. Imma try to make it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob0217 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. I had plans that changed. I have a large load of fishing rods and reels I'd like to sell. Is there a way to sell there if you don't have a table? It's actually going to be much colder tomorrow so maybe some tables will open up. Any chance?