Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default A Charm Bracelet

Well I've been trying to find one, and it's not so easy for me. Plus it looks like they need to be made rather than bought, but I trust that's not exactly the case, because there's just so many general things such as a cross, and a few nice other shiny things that they could throw onto a bracelet to make it into a nice charm bracelet, so I'm curious to know if my reliable fellow PAFOA members could steer me towards something somewhere.

Default Re: A Charm Bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by Willtallica View Post
    Well I've been trying to find one, and it's not so easy for me. Plus it looks like they need to be made rather than bought, but I trust that's not exactly the case, because there's just so many general things such as a cross, and a few nice other shiny things that they could throw onto a bracelet to make it into a nice charm bracelet, so I'm curious to know if my reliable fellow PAFOA members could steer me towards something somewhere.
    Piercing Pagoda in any mall carries charm bracelets.

(Lebanon County)

The mall! I hate going to the mall.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

Go to the Harrisburg show, look for Jeni.
    She makes jewelery from spent cases, and casts her own designs, very nice work!!!!

Look for a HOTTTTTT!! young lady!!!!!!!!