Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Pa. Senate votes to confirm Michelle Henry as state's attorney general (who is she)?

Anyone know of her background? Anti gun? Pro crime? She has been a prosecutor since 2008 so I'm hoping she's no nonsense, but I'm sure I'm wrong.

HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Senate voted Wednesday to confirm Michelle A. Henry to serve as the state's Attorney General.

Wednesday’s vote follows Monday’s unanimous decision by the Senate Judiciary Committee to recommend and advance her nomination, according to a news release from the state attorney general's office.

“This is a powerful vote of confidence in our work and I am humbled to lead the dedicated team in the Office of Attorney General on behalf of every Pennsylvanian,” said Attorney General Henry. “Consumers, victims, and our partners in law enforcement now rely on the Office in record numbers, and with this vote, we can continue to be the independent, fearless, and trusted voice Pennsylvanians have come to expect. There will be big challenges over the next two years, and, as your Attorney General, I promise we will step up and always have Pennsylvanians' backs.”

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/penns...ge-Top-Stories
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Pa. Senate votes to confirm Michelle Henry as state's attorney general (who is sh

and that*s why I nominated her to serve out the remainder of my term,* said Governor Josh Shapiro.

Case closed

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Pa. Senate votes to confirm Michelle Henry as state's attorney general (who is sh

All i could find in a quick search.....
    https://ballotpedia.org/Michelle_Henry

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    All i could find in a quick search.....
    https://ballotpedia.org/Michelle_Henry
    Michelle Henry (Republican Party) is the acting Attorney General of Pennsylvania. Henry assumed office on January 17, 2023.

Republican, whatever that means. But hey, I'll take it!

(Montgomery County)

Angry Re: Pa. Senate votes to confirm Michelle Henry as state's attorney general (who is sh

Weird. That link says "Democratic Party" now.

Oh and here's our answer https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taki...y-white-house/

She is anti-gun
    *Libertarian Screeching*

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedDragon View Post
    Weird. That link says "Democratic Party" now.

Oh and here's our answer https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taki...y-white-house/

She is anti-gun
    *I welcome the opportunity to work collaboratively with local, state and federal officials using the laws at our disposal in order to make Pennsylvania communities safer.*

She's a commie...."for your safety"....what a freaking joke. The propaganda never stops and morons keep believing it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    *I welcome the opportunity to work collaboratively with local, state and federal officials using the laws at our disposal in order to make Pennsylvania communities safer.*

She's a commie...."for your safety"....what a freaking joke. The propaganda never stops and morons keep believing it.
    Good, I'll add her to my mailing list of suggested places to start.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

If she really wants to make things safer, here's my short list.

Get rid of gun free zones
    Come up with a volunteer marshal program (Staff taking a course to CCW) for schools like Texas has
    Constitutional Carry with full privileges as LCTF (Unlike some states where CCW is required to go into a few areas still)
    Gun safes have no sales tax to help encourage purchases for secure storage
    *Libertarian Screeching*

(Fayette County)

I had personal dealings with her as one of then-AG Shapiro's direct Executive Office underlings.

I presented her with direct evidence of election fraud, perjury, and falsified affidavits. The allegations dealt with a former Democrat state representative who was a Friend of Josh.

I never heard back from her or anyone else in the Executive Offices of then-AG Josh Shapiro, including Shapiro himself.

(York County)

My guess is she continues to send her personal AG police minions to the Oaks show, tracking NY'ers who aren't breaking any PA laws, and waisting taxpayer dollars just to kiss that skanky NY AG's ass.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast