Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default PA-"Faith" group asks legislators to take up gun reform measures

Go to hell you lying Marxists!

A group of religious leaders headed by the state’s Episcopal Diocese is asking lawmakers to move forward with a list of gun safety measures, hoping to frame the issue as a religious and moral imperative rather than a partisan one.

The group rallied at the state Capitol on Monday – less than two weeks into Lent, “the season of self-examination and repentance, and we have much to repent for,” said Rt. Rev. Audrey C. Scanlan, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Central Pennsylvania.

“It is our view that the missing component to the gun violence prevention movement is the faith community,” said Bryan Miller, director of the advocacy group Heeding God’s Call to End Gun Violence. “The faith community can take charge and lead this effort.”

The group is concentrating on four specific policy measures – all of which have been proposed as legislation in prior sessions but never crossed the finish line.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2023/0...-measures.html
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bradford County)

Default Re: PA-"Faith" group asks legislators to take up gun reform measures

So the bottom line is that they're a bunch of anti-2A pricks trying to jump on the bandwagon because nobody is paying attention to them otherwise. Snore.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Montgomery County)

I know i'm preaching to the choir but will anybody ever just admit it's criminals. Everything the shooters, robbers and rapists do is already agaisnt the law so another law will solve the problem? Just like the law has solved the drug problem

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    I know i'm preaching to the choir but will anybody ever just admit it's criminals. Everything the shooters, robbers and rapists do is already agaisnt the law so another law will solve the problem? Just like the law has solved the drug problem
    It's the policies of the leftists---sanctuary cities, not prosecuting violent criminals, letting violent criminals out of jail, etc. It's not guns it's the policies of the left that ARE causing this! Gosh, I really despise these people---and that are anything BUT faith based! Their god is government....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Lancaster County)

That group should be Heeding God*s Call to Drink Red Coolaid. I hear it's much more refreshing in the end.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Beaver County)

Where*s Scruff? He can lead the *faith* based pro gun group to counter this *faith* based anti gun group*

(Berks County)

the articles also cites the gun violence archive which needs to include 18 and 19 year olds as children to help skew their numbers

(Chester County)

The Episcopal Church has no credibility as a Christian denomination. They have become part of the new age marxist movement..

This brave man Calvin Robinson knows what Christian beliefs and teachings are.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Northampton County)

Pray away 2 A ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast