Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: 🤔 Woman shot by misunderstood youth after running over dog with vehicle in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Maybe I missed something in the story, but why are we being so flippant about a woman being shot by a 14 y/o for running over a dog? It sucks she ran over the dog, but we don't know if it was out of inattention and negligence or if the dog simply ran out in front of her. Even if the former, you shouldn't expect to be shot for it.

Seems we're getting pretty callous and blasé about the propensity for violent reactions to common interactions in the streets these days...fender-benders, etc. She could have been a loved one of any of us.
    Maybe it ate her chicken.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 🤔 Woman shot by misunderstood youth after running over dog with vehicle in Ohio

Maybe I missed something in the story, but why are we being so flippant about a woman being shot by a 14 y/o for running over a dog? It sucks she ran over the dog, but we don't know if it was out of inattention and negligence or if the dog simply ran out in front of her. Even if the former, you shouldn't expect to be shot for it.

Seems we're getting pretty callous and blasé about the propensity for violent reactions to common interactions in the streets these days...fender-benders, etc. She could have been a loved one of any of us.
    Agreed. Dogs are not humans. I used to love dogs… couldn’t care less about them now.

I have a plan to put down every dog I see… especially if my kids are around.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    I have a plan to put down every dog I see* especially if my kids are around.
    Damn!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

Where we also live, dogs have become even more of a “standard accessory” than here… it’s sad, but most are not well trained and their owners of course believe they’re perfect little pooches - no need to obey the leash laws.

So many have charged at our daughters, that they went from liking them to fearing them.

But…. Closer back to the topic, it’s so messed up that some worthless little punk would harm a woman (by shooting her, no less!) over an accident. It’s just a dumb dog….

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Agreed. Dogs are not humans. I used to love dogs… couldn’t care less about them now.

I have a plan to put down every dog I see… especially if my kids are around.
    You're posts seem to get more and more peculiar .

(Monroe County)

Agreed. Dogs, deer, cats and even humans have the propensity to pop out in front of cars. Why was the dog in the street? Shoot the owner that allowed the dog to be loose.
    It's exactly why I tell people not to stop if they hit an animal by accident, too many nutjobs.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    They ran over someone's dog because they weren't paying attention. The stupid kid definitely shouldn't have shot anyone, but I can't say I have any sympathy for the lady either. Idiot shoots idiot.
    If she ran over a dog in someone*s yard you are correct. If the dog was in the road you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Watched John Wick #1 last night. It's not good to kill one's dog.
    Instant death penalty.

img images
    FJB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12