Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Remington Ammunition Returns - Video

"Remington Ammunition filed for bankruptcy in July 2020, amid one of the hottest markets for ammunition makers in recent memory. The bankruptcy filing presaged the ultimate collapse of Remington Outdoor in September of that same year, and the assets of that conglomerate were auctioned off to the highest bidders. Ultimately, Vista Outdoor, owner of Federal Ammunition, CCI and Speer, purchased the assets of Remington Ammunition and got to work returning the plant to its former glory. Watch the American Rifleman Television segment above to learn about Remington's redemption."

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Remington Ammunition Returns - Video

Hope they improved their 22 ammo, had so many misfires with remington. Can their new ammo hit the board side of a barn?

(Berks County)

I've seen what looked like newly designed boxes at some of the gun shows on some overpriced ammo. Does the old stuff that I have qualify as vintage yet?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Two boxes of recently purchased 30 Carbine I bought were worthless!!!! Firing the Remingtons resulted in stovepipe jams, failure to eject, failures to fire and I had one case rupture. Cracked from the case mouth three-quarters down the case.
    However...............2 boxes of Aquila Mexican crap and Winchester White box, (which is crappier than Aquila), 30 carbine ran 100% in my rifle(s).
    I sent an email to Remington's Customer Service about the issues with their ammo I purchased. The result............................................ ..............."crickets chirping". Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!