Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: CC in gym shorts, track pants

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    ^^^This exactly^^^ Stop with the tight *** spandex and tactical hoodie holsters. Ive used this very fanny pack for decades when in UTD shorts t-shirt and sandals, holds the J frame, two speed strips and a money clip with cash and CC's, small folder

No they don't scream gun or are effeminate or gay, they just work really well and can be drawn from uber fast with little practice. very practical when on a motorcycle or ATV (or running) where hitting bumps may dislodge a handgun from a holster or other means of carry, easy to take on or off in public without exposing the firearm. No one has ever given an odd glance at it,clip a cell phone holster to the belt and good to go anywhere, all you need in one practical package.

Screams gun to me... especially when worn by anyone other than elderly Disneyland vacationers. But hey.. if it works for you, go for it. Everyone needs transportation, but they make hundred of different styles of cars, right?

But, doesn't it swing up and down and hit ya in some uncomfortable places if you jog, jump, skip, or run.... Not even talking fitness/training, but what about if you have to run across the yard or just playing catch/tag/basketball/tag with the kids?

Again, I guess it's personal preference, but waist-purses/"fanny"packs seem borderline "off-body" carry to me too.. I would also be worried abotu someone snatching it by pressing the buckle or using a belt cutter like thieves do with ladies' expensive purses.
    Last edited by ScaredOnce; March 4th, 2023 at 11:39 PM. Reason: more thoughts on snatching
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I use the Pistol Wear PT2. Its comfortable and works but my draw to first shot it probably 3-4 seconds in it.

The PHLster enigma I believe is going to be the best option
    I know a girl, a big girl at that, who swears by those Enigmas. I couldn't get it to stay on after I slimmed down a while back. But, it's a decent option if it works for you and you train with it. My bod just wouldn't work with it, so passed it on. Tons of accessories and ways to position it though it seems.

The following on social media is deceptive though. The Fb group is packed with "true believers" plus a lot of paid wannabe GunTubes plugging it.
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Anyone try these? Def gotta go MultiCam Black...
    F*S=k

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345