Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Cajun Firearms West Chester area

https://cajunarms.com/

I just stumbled across this firearms place that is located near West Chester off 202. Anyone hear of it or know anything about it?

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: Cajun Firearms West Chester area

I was hoping to have found another possible place for transfers, but does not look like it is in the cards. A bit pricey. Probably for the best, I like giving people who work out of their basement my business.

https://cajunarms.com/ffl-dealer

WE DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSFERS OF HI-POINT GUNS OR SIMILAR

We accept deliveries from internet purchases and will do the required transfers and background checks for you. Examples would include online sellers and Gunbroker auctions. We also do person to person transfers. Please refer to the following guidelines:

Transfers are $65 cash only.
    We only accept firearms from licensed dealers. The only exception is person to person transfers where both parties are present. I guess they don*t like Hi Points.

Transfers that do not include a copy of the seller's license is an additional $10

Transfers from the following locations are $80: Bud's, Cheaper Than Dirt, Grab a Gun, Palmetto State Armory, Sportsman's Guide, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, Gunbuyer.com, MrGundealer.com, Sports South, LLC, Guns.com

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR TRANSFER GUNS FROM WEBSITES THAT OFFER FINANCING OR $0 DOWN.

If you fail the background check, the fee is $150 and you do not get to take your gun home with you.

If you go into "Research", the fee is $150. If you are determined as eligible to own a gun, the money is credited toward your purchase LESS $50. If you are denied or undetermined, the above fee applies and you cannot purchase the gun.

Looks like a firearms instruction company. They have posts going back over a decade on the site. I was hoping a range had opened up in the area that I did not know about. Looks like they have classes in a few areas and primarily do a lot of group training. They list a lot of police departments as clients. They have guns for sale on the website and do transfers but if I am reading the site correctly it*s by appointment only so not a walk in shop/range.

OWNER & LEAD FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
    Jim Benoit is the owner of Cajun Arms and Tuscarora Tactical Training, the educational division of Cajun Arms, founded in 2011. He is an avid hunter, shooter, and outdoorsman. Jim Benoit Firearms Safety Instructor Cajun Arms in West Chester, PA The residents of Thornbury Township, Chester County, PA elected Benoit to the position of Township Supervisor and Township Police Commissioner. Jim*s interest in tactical firearms was a logical progression in his Israeli martial arts training. Jim teaches defensive pistol, rifle (all platforms) and shotgun. He also teaches target shooting and hunting marksmanship. He owns his own private range facility in central PA where he teaches. Jim conducts his classes at his range in Thompsontown, PA, Northern Chester County Sportsmen*s Club in Elverson, PA, and various local ranges. Jim volunte

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    I was hoping to have found another possible place for transfers, but does not look like it is in the cards. A bit pricey. Probably for the best, I like giving people who work out of their basement my business.

https://cajunarms.com/ffl-dealer

WE DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSFERS OF HI-POINT GUNS OR SIMILAR

We accept deliveries from internet purchases and will do the required transfers and background checks for you. Examples would include online sellers and Gunbroker auctions. We also do person to person transfers. Please refer to the following guidelines:

Transfers are $65 cash only.
    We only accept firearms from licensed dealers. The only exception is person to person transfers where both parties are present. I guess they don*t like Hi Points.

Transfers that do not include a copy of the seller's license is an additional $10

Transfers from the following locations are $80: Bud's, Cheaper Than Dirt, Grab a Gun, Palmetto State Armory, Sportsman's Guide, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, Gunbuyer.com, MrGundealer.com, Sports South, LLC, Guns.com

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR TRANSFER GUNS FROM WEBSITES THAT OFFER FINANCING OR $0 DOWN.

If you fail the background check, the fee is $150 and you do not get to take your gun home with you.

If you go into "Research", the fee is $150. If you are determined as eligible to own a gun, the money is credited toward your purchase LESS $50. If you are denied or undetermined, the above fee applies and you cannot purchase the gun.
    Wow! I know its his shop and he can do what he wants but this is messed up.

There is a new shop on rt 3 near captain chuckys seafood in edgmont. I heard his transfers are 15 bucks, and he does NFA.
    That's what I heard.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    There is a new shop on rt 3 near captain chuckys seafood in edgmont. I heard his transfers are 15 bucks, and he does NFA.
    That's what I heard.
    I*m not sure if I am more interested in the shop or a seafood place I don*t know about

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    I*m not sure if I am more interested in the shop or a seafood place I don*t know about
    Here ya go. https://captnchuckysnewtownsquare.com/

My pops and his wife buy there almost weekly sometimes.
    FJB

(Berks County)

I took a couple of classes by the guy at my range and I don't like him. Here's some things he had to say:

Open carry in Philthytown is illegal

Don't open carry, it just scares people

Cup and push/pull rack the slide only, no slingshot method

Must cup and push/pull rack to load round, hitting the slide release is not permitted

Plus a couple of other things that he did.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness