Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: JWH Custom 10/22 bolts sucks!

Thanks for the info but I never thought about contacting the engraining company,.seems like the long way around a try to get some customer service.

(Carbon County)

Okay so here is the conclusion of the story.came home today and found a 4X6 yellow paper envelope in my mailbox from JWH custom. When I opened it up the bolt was inside a plastic bag with one layer of foam paper around it held on with a rubber band. Other than that foam paper it was unprotected. The shittiest packing job ever, I even took pictures in case anyone didn't believe me. There was no receipt, no business card no thank you, nothing. At this point the condition of the bolt doesn't mean anything to me. I know there's companies like Volquartsen and Kidd out they're doing it better and providing better service.

(Carbon County)

Range Report: The bolt arrived 2 weeks after ordering in a paper envelope with absolutely nothing else in the package. I took the rifle to the range on Saturday. All I did was swap out the factory bolt (VQ firing pin and claw) with the JWH Custom bolt. I have fired hundreds of rounds from mini-mags to subsonic with my old factory bolt. I have never had any issues with firing or feeding. The first round I fired with the JWH bolt was a failure to eject/extract. The shell casing was in the breech and I didn't have any tools with me, so that ended the range session. From beginning to end, dealing with JWH Custom bolts has been a nightmare. They DO NOT communicate. No emails, no responses to messages, no business card, no receipt, nothing. It's like they don't exist outside of a website. They package their products like they don't care if it gets damaged or not. I do a better packaging job when I'm selling something to someone. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with a very expensive paperweight and a non-functioning rifle. What a rip off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12