Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Why you young folks will not have gun rights in the not to distant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    They're JV... I send them money anyway.
    The way I see it, the GOA puts more effort into individual State gun-rights political action, and is very successful. There are now 26 states which have enacted Constitutional Carry, and the GOA has a lot to do with that.

I am also a NRA life member, but have told them I won't contribute another penny until the leadership has changed. I don't even enter their gun giveaways an longer. I give monthly to GOA.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Why you young folks will not have gun rights in the not to distant future

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    I thought that the NRA supported the bump stock ban?
    They did. A win for Li'l Wayne isn't necessarily a win for us.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    The bump stock ban but that got overturned, so I guess they can't count that as a win.

Hasn*t really been overturned. Some federal circuit courts have found in favor of it. Cargill creates a split and would only impact the regions under its jurisdiction.

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    I thought that the NRA supported the bump stock ban?
    They did. That*s the reason he said it could not be counted as a win if something they supported got overturned.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    The way I see it, the GOA puts more effort into individual State gun-rights political action, and is very successful. There are now 26 states which have enacted Constitutional Carry, and the GOA has a lot to do with that.

I am also a NRA life member, but have told them I won't contribute another penny until the leadership has changed. I don't even enter their gun giveaways an longer. I give monthly to GOA.
    Every year I send money to GOA, PAFOA and the NRA. Over time, I will have contributed more than a life member.

(Bucks County)

When all the gun rights are gone, and they will be, I wonder how many will get on the cattle cars.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    When all the gun rights are gone, and they will be, I wonder how many will get on the cattle cars.
    How many are registering their arm braced pistols?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: NRA - Down One Million Members

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Did you change the thread title? Yours is the first post the title "Why you young folks...." appears.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Did you change the thread title? Yours is the first post the title "Why you young folks...." appears.
    Unless there was a merger of threads, which Mod# xxx would have announced, that is exactly what happened. There are a few members here who enjoy doing that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Unless there was a merger of threads, which Mod# xxx would have announced, that is exactly what happened. There are a few members here who enjoy doing that.
    Hmmm. I wish they wouldn't. Why can't they just post their thoughts in the thread.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345