Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: AZ rancher protecting life & property charged for shooting illegal

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I wonder if the illegal would have been charged for murder and denied bail. I'm sure the answer would be no.
    Great point.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Does this mean that you've started watching it?
    It does. Mrs. Walleye was bellyaching about how she wanted to watch this and that on Peacock so I got her credit card and signed up. I'm thoroughly enjoying the show but it seems like she likes it even more than I do. We're up to season 4 now and I think we're going to be out of shows to watch shortly. That's gonna suck. I can see what you guys were raving about.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

I am still missing something here and now people are neg-repping me for questioning why this became a race story. But can someone tell me what happened to provoke the shooting and if it was defensible or not? While this article is very detailed playing the border plight it is extremely vague about what happened. Was the illegal threatening him or trying to break into his house or was the homeowner just shooting random trespassers on sight.

The article is also vague or intentionally misleading on the Arizona law. Can you shoot and kill trespassers there for just walking on your land?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I am still missing something here and now people are neg-repping me for questioning why this became a race story. But can someone tell me what happened to provoke the shooting and if it was defensible or not? While this article is very detailed playing the border plight it is extremely vague about what happened. Was the illegal threatening him or trying to break into his house or was the homeowner just shooting random trespassers on sight.

The article is also vague or intentionally misleading on the Arizona law. Can you shoot and kill trespassers there for just walking on your land?
    Jeez, someone neg repped you??

No neg reps...
    FJB

Really surprised that there have not been a lot more shootings at the immigrants,Maybe just the start of not taking any more B S !

(Philadelphia County)

I'm willing to bet that there are quite a few that flies under the newsmedia's radar.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....a bobcat or a backhoe would have put this shit to rest.
    71yTOU4ipeL._AC_SL1298_.jpg

(Montgomery County)

Know nothing about the story, thus can't make a judgement. But I'll leave this here

(Chester County)

Gotta get em' when their slinking through the fence or in the water. They call those transitional spaces.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast