Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Feb 7th PA special elections for House control

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    the sun is setting quickly on PA. we are 1, maybe 2 election cycles away from becoming NY 2.0

i keep saying this to people but it falls on apathetic ears - the kung flu created the perfect storm with the work from home scam. and it continues to proliferate with no end in site, my company included. at meetings when i ask when we will end the remote work i get the 1000 yd stare. there is no plan to end it. in fact it's so bad now most college grads refuse to accept a job that ISN'T work from home. it is now expected.

and thanks to that, it has allowed libs to scatter like dandelions in the wind. they move and spread like cancer to other states then continue to vote for the same garbage that ruined where they came from. hell all you have to do is drive through bucks county here and the NY/NJ plates damn near outnumber the PA ones. and a good % of the PA plated cars have some sort of NY sports team sticker on them. they want you to know they're a transplant.

my wife and i have already made up our minds we will be leaving this state as soon as our situation allows it and heading south. i'm at the point i cannot wait until the day the Northeast/I95 corridor is in my rearview mirror for good.
    We have been planning our departure since 2018...the entire North East is toast. However, like you mentioned above, I do not know any safe states. My daughter moved to WV, two years after she moved, two idiot New Yorkers moved into her area. She said they're about as left as you can get---why in God's name they're moving to WV is beyond me other than to live like a king.

Where is safe? I have no idea but we have been looking at KY, SC and Oklahoma. But remember, at one time PA was considered the redest state in America. Now it's an election cycle from flipping unless gas gets back to $5 per gallon and idiots stop believing the media.

BTW, it hasn't changed too much since I moved here in 2010---the redistricting of the house really screwed us....I believe we would have stayed at 109-91 or about there. Here is the latest results from Bucks county and in 2021 Bucks flipped back Red. BTW, the abortion decision DID affect these radicals evil idiots....they care more about killing kids than being able to afford paying for food, gas, mortgage, etc.
    https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...e=G&IsActive=0
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

I'm looking at Ohio. It has some nice rural areas and they still elect republicans that are conservative.

I don't want to live somewhere hotter than PA.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Northampton County)

Mail in ballots. Fraud. Can't prove any of that, though, since the system can't be properly audited.....

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    the sun is setting quickly on PA. we are 1, maybe 2 election cycles away from becoming NY 2.0

i keep saying this to people but it falls on apathetic ears - the kung flu created the perfect storm with the work from home scam. and it continues to proliferate with no end in site, my company included. at meetings when i ask when we will end the remote work i get the 1000 yd stare. there is no plan to end it. in fact it's so bad now most college grads refuse to accept a job that ISN'T work from home. it is now expected.

and thanks to that, it has allowed libs to scatter like dandelions in the wind. they move and spread like cancer to other states then continue to vote for the same garbage that ruined where they came from. hell all you have to do is drive through bucks county here and the NY/NJ plates damn near outnumber the PA ones. and a good % of the PA plated cars have some sort of NY sports team sticker on them. they want you to know they're a transplant.

my wife and i have already made up our minds we will be leaving this state as soon as our situation allows it and heading south. i'm at the point i cannot wait until the day the Northeast/I95 corridor is in my rearview mirror for good.
    Stay and fight, why run? We need to all stay and ALL vote.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Stay and fight, why run? We need to all stay and ALL vote.
    With mail in ballots and harvesting ballots, I’m not sure we can win any state wide elections. Yes, I’ll still vote but I’m not making myself sick about it anymore.

(Delaware County)

The collective gun owning public is the culprit.
    How many gun owners in this state?
    How many permit holders? We are supposedly number 3 among the 25 states that still require permits.

But irrespective of all that, there is reason for the pessimistic viewpoint. We have a goon for a senator that despite not being able to put a sentence together managed to state his love for criminals and total disdain for the second amendment.

Aside from voter fraud, simple arithmetic would indicate that gun owners were a factor in putting democrats in state power where Republicans had a reasonable chance of winning.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    Democrats won all 3 seats. They now have a 102-101 majority. It*ll be important in the next two years to pressure your reps to vote no on any future gun control. While the NYSRPA V BRUEN ruling gives some solace in any future gun control laws being immediately injuncted as we have seen, it*s more important that they never get passed to being with. https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/pa-...ounty/42794641
    Im sure there will be pressure from at least the big city newspapers about how the Senate is holding things up.

PickingPA Guest

Watch for Rozzi to resign his speakership and allow the Dems to install radical leftist Joanna McClinton

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I'm looking at Ohio. It has some nice rural areas and they still elect republicans that are conservative.
    I dunno, it seems like the wannabe tyrants have infested Ohio too...

https://triblive.com/news/world/arre...-to-do-my-job/

( Sent from TribLive )

(Chester County)

You have to remember that leftists goals are always to gain control of the government and rule rather than govern. Conservatives however aren't always interested in government so you don't get as many good people that want to be elected officials. I got an email from the Republican party saying the party is changing and wanted money for their new and improved butt sniffing homo centric candidates and policy platforms. No thanks eff off. When I moved here to Chester County they hadn't elected a democrat since before the civil war. Now the place is overrun with single Mom democrat nut job voters. The males that tag along are simp dogs on a leash. I am currently planning to move away from PA within the next year or so to somewhere where democrats and lunacy are not accepted and the people that control the vote counting are conservatives. I've done my best showing up to vote in every election but mail in voting has stolen any hope there is of saving PA.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12