Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Police interaction

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    This. Don't put your gun in the same location as your vehicle registration and insurance papers.
    These are my papers
    This is my gun
    One is for authorities
    One gets it done

(Delaware County)

This. Don't put your gun in the same location as your vehicle registration and insurance papers.
    I was always told DL and Reg stays with you in your wallet. Only ins stays in vehicle. In any case, I normally wouldn't have my piece in a glovebox but as I was riding shotgun, I just tossed it in there.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I was always told DL and Reg stays with you in your wallet. Only ins stays in vehicle. In any case, I normally wouldn't have my piece in a glovebox but as I was riding shotgun, I just tossed it in there.
    Insurance, Registration and Drivers License all stay in my wallet. Nothing in my truck with my name and address on it in case it gets broken into or stolen. Copies of all three and LCFT on my phone in case I forget my wallet. Happened to a friend. If my gun isn't on me it's locked in a Console Vault.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Insurance, Registration and Drivers License all stay in my wallet. Nothing in my truck with my name and address on it in case it gets broken into or stolen. Copies of all three and LCFT on my phone in case I forget my wallet. Happened to a friend. If my gun isn't on me it's locked in a Console Vault.
    Yes, DL and Registration stay in my wallet, but my wallet does not always stay in my back pocket, as that is bad for my back. Insurance card is in the glove box.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Berks County)

My buddy and I got stopped in western NC last year, allegedly for speeding. We were on a weekend trip to hunt waterfalls in the mountains and had plenty of guns in the truck. I was riding shotgun and of course the Statey asked for ze papers which were in the glove box along with my 9. Figured it best to "inform" before opening. He didn't seem too bothered, just said, "Ok, never mind, I'll get the registration info off the computer."

So, he was cool about that but a total dick when he came back with a friggin $200 ticket. Seriously, we weren't speeding, In fact, we had just gotten on that stretch of highway and were slowing and moving into a turn lane to enter a strip mall area to get some coffee when he lit us up and followed us in.
    I don't care how many LEO's say they don't target out of state drivers. I don't believe that for one second. I've been barely keeping with traffic in other states, with others passing me, and been pulled over. Ok, I'm 10 over keeping with the flow, but am being passed by drivers at least 20 over. They know you will never come back to fight the ticket.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I don't care how many LEO's say they don't target out of state drivers. I don't believe that for one second. I've been barely keeping with traffic in other states, with others passing me, and been pulled over. Ok, I'm 10 over keeping with the flow, but am being passed by drivers at least 20 over. They know you will never come back to fight the ticket.
    They might be targeting PA drivers. Our legislators have been assholes for quite a while now and our adjacent southern states have noticed.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Unless it is some small town who really rely on the revenue, the cops could care less.

Fight the ticket. Doesn*t matter to me. There is a good chance if I am summoned to court, I*ll be on overtime.

I love when I hear *I will see you in court!* Okay, I*ll bring the coffee and donuts.

(Allegheny County)

Last time I was pulled over, I was in VA with PA plates and I just got a warning.

(Delaware County)

My buddy lives in NC and has NC plates...plus it's a Disabled Veteran plate. Douche Statey still didn't cut us a break. BTW he was a young gun right out of central casting with the tilted smokey hat, aviators, short sleeves modified to be tight on his biceps, swagger. Oh, he was gonna write a ticket alright.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

Who do you accuse of bullying when you get that camera-generated fine in the mail?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast