Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Philly Carjacking 2023

In the first month of 2023, the number of carjackings in Philly is 100 shy of the 2022 total. Good job, Larry!

PHILADELPHIA - More than 1,200 cars stolen in Philadelphia in only the first 22 days of 2023 and there are a lot of questions being asked regarding why it's happening.
    The Major Crimes Unit says Northeast and Northwest neighborhoods are seeing the highest numbers and keys left in cars or cars left running is still a big issue. Hyundais and Kias, due to a TikTok challenge and what, they call, a ‘manufacturer’s flaw’ are driving the increase.
    https://www.fox29.com/news/as-number...-for-solutions

12678489_010823-wpvi-philly-carjackings-10pm-CC-vid.jpg
    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-pa-car...nted/12678335/

At the end of December 2022
    A new task force has been created by District Attorney Larry Krasner with the hopes of cracking down on a surging number of carjackings that are taking place throughout the city. The Carjacking Enforcement Unit, which will work closely with the District Attorney Office’s Gun Violence Task Force and other law enforcement departments, will help solve and prosecute carjacking cases in the city, Krasner said.
    According to police data, carjackings have jumped from 866 in 2021 to more than 1,300 in 2022. It shows an enormous jump from 224 reported carjackings in 2019 and 409 in 2020.
    https://southphillyreview.com/2023/0...ng-task-force/

Philadelphia police say a carjacking victim in Philadelphia shot the suspect who was trying to steal a vehicle. It happened late Saturday night at North Mascher and West Berks streets in Kensington.

Police say the suspect approached the victim who was sitting in a vehicle. The victim fired a gun through the windshield, shattering the vehicle's glass and hitting the suspect in the chest. Police say the suspect then ran to Frankford Avenue and East Palmer Street where he collapsed.
    https://6abc.com/philadelphia-carjac...rks/12747450/?

Default Re: Philly Carjacking 2023

When your main goal is to push the fake racism narrative, and let the criminals run wild and commit crimes,
    without punishment. The stats will be high. Hopefully they'll kill themselves off in a decade or so.
    FJB

(Montgomery County)

So they're blaming TikTok and car manufacurers? Sounds about right for Dems.
    Last edited by DK23; January 29th, 2023 at 09:20 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    When your main goal is to push the fake racism narrative, and let the criminals run wild and commit crimes,
    without punishment. The stats will be high. Hopefully they'll kill themselves off in a decade or so.
    See: Cloward-Piven Strategy.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    People have been hoping *they* kill themselves off for decades. Not gonna happen. However, if I had to guess, I would say the make up of this country will dramatically change in the next two decades.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    People have been hoping *they* kill themselves off for decades. Not gonna happen. However, if I had to guess, I would say the make up of this country will dramatically change in the next two decades.
    Whoa, who's "they"? And what will the demographics of the country have to do with carjackings? More carjackings, less carjackings? Inquiring minds want to know...

Cool, then the Wokies can compare the USA to the "other" 3rd world countries.

This is the future of Philadelphia:

prison zone.jpg
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Cool, then the Wokies can compare the USA to the "other" 3rd world countries.

This is the future of Philadelphia:

prison zone.jpg
    Too late for that, they've already slipped the containment wall.

They will. Thug life wont last forever.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Part of the problem is that the jackasses down Philthytown keep resuscitating them, which puts a hurting on progress.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast