Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Please Help Cancel This

This is the Go Fund Me page for the scumbag who shot and tried to kill a police officer in Atlanta, which led to the Antifa/Anarchist Riots and violence there. The organizer of the fund did not tell the truth about him and did not mention the fact that he was in commission of a violent felony at the time which directly led to his death. Thankfully the officer survived. This is no different than supporting a bank robber or kidnapper or other dangerous criminal and is in direct violation of the Go Fund Me rules, which claim that criminals or criminal acts will not be supported on their site. There are no doubt people who are giving money who think this man was wrongfully killed, which could not be further from the truth. There are also fellow members and supporters of his terrorism clan who are donating to this fund and his family is poised to collect and profit $100,000 or more from his felonious act.

Please help to end this funding site by submitting a complaint to the Go Fund Me staff and insist that they simply follow their own rules and past practices and cancel this website. There is a flag at the bottom of the page to click and report this abuse.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-famil...ita-paez-teran
    Last edited by TSimonetti; January 27th, 2023 at 10:10 AM.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Please Help Cancel This

I agree with you that this guy is scum, that said, people should be able.to spend their money however they want as long as it's not for an illegal activity. It's not illegal to provide for the legal defense of anyone, guilty or not.
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

I don't see a way to complain. Do I need to have an account with them or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I agree with you that this guy is scum, that said, people should be able.to spend their money however they want as long as it's not for an illegal activity. It's not illegal to provide for the legal defense of anyone, guilty or not.
    While I agree with you, if you or I were raising money for a slain officer, we could get cancelled there. That's why I'm on GiveSendGo for mine. Accordingly, I would do anything I can to interrupt my enemies on something like that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

I never claimed this was an illegal fundraiser. It is however highly immoral and unethical and is against the site's own rules so on that basis I have filed a report against it and I'm asking for help from like-minded people here to do the same. Go Fund Me staff and handlers have never hesitated in the past to cancel fundraisers for people whos ideology and beliefs do not match their own. I'm under no illusion that complaints will work, but feel that not issuing a complaint is just the wrong path for me to take on this.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't see a way to complain. Do I need to have an account with them or something?
    There is a report flag at the bottom of the page for you to click and record your complaint

(Berks County)

While I agree with you, if you or I were raising money for a slain officer, we could get cancelled there. That's why I'm on GiveSendGo for mine. Accordingly, I would do anything I can to interrupt my enemies on something like that.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    There is a report flag at the bottom of the page for you to click and record your complaint
    Got it, done my duty.

(Bucks County)

This is the same company that cancelled the fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse. Hold them to account.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    This is the same company that cancelled the fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse. Hold them to account.
    Damn straight. We are at war. It's not a war that we started and it's not one that I want but it is what it is and we need to start acting like it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    And the Canadian truckers too, if I recall.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast