Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Feinstein, Blumenthal and Chris Murphyointroduce yet another assault weapon ban bill

They're back with yet another bill. Feinstein wants to ban all ARs, AKs, Thompson rifles, semi-auto shotguns, shotguns with capacity beyond 5 rounds ... The list goes on and on. This bill includes a prohibition on the transfer of any magazine above 10 rounds.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...B-1E7F35E6BF8D

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Feinstein, Blumenthal and Chris Murphyointroduce yet another assault weapon ban b

People can dream.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Feinstein, Blumenthal and Chris Murphyointroduce yet another assault weapon ban b

Fineswine needs to be banned!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

Not happening.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Not happening.
    In the current insanity that's going on now up is down and Aretha Franklin being banned or flagged for natural woman song C'mon man wouldn't put it past them.

(Clinton County)

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Fineswine needs to be banned!
    I was just wondering how she's still vertical. Must be like what my dad used to say about my aunt and uncle's Dachshund...that bastard will live forever out of spite.

I'm panic-bought out

Edit: I will say one thing, all the Democrats' gun-grabbing efforts over the years have forced me to learn about how the legislative process works, and to know when they can and can't muscle something into law
    Last edited by ShadeRabbit; January 25th, 2023 at 09:52 PM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    In the current insanity that's going on now up is down and Aretha Franklin being banned or flagged for natural woman song C'mon man wouldn't put it past them.
    My thoughts exactly. That Patriot Act trash was rejected over and over again and then 45 days after 9/11 - when everyone was in a panic and was ready to leap at any suggested solution to the problem - it sailed on through. We are at a point now where many people are in a blind panic and the Dems are dangling this anti-gun carrot that they promise will solve 90% of the problem. At the same time most politicians have recognized that it's a bad time, politically, to be pro 2A so most that aren't anti-gun are simply sitting there with their thumb up their a** while the Dems do an end run around the Constitution and proper legislative procedure. And if Biden had a bill on his desk tomorrow to flat out delete the 2nd Amendment he'd sign it without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I'm panic-bought out
    I hear you. All of this anti-gun crap is a real boon for the gun industry. Several things I've been on the fence about like "maybe one day I'll buy XYZ" I just went ahead and bought within the last few months.

(Bucks County)

Just like them to grandstand by introducing a bill they know has no chance of passing. Who do they think they are? Republicans?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast