Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Gun theft ring busted

I used to shoot at target world glass door break the glass and you're in. I understand they couldn't get up stairs for the new and used guns but they got the rental guns off the range. They have their degree's in theft so it really wasn't hard for them. If they get to jail they can get their Doctorate's in theft

(Montgomery County)

If they are tried in Philly they will get 1 month probation and a 50 fine do to the do nothing Da.

(Montgomery County)

First the Montco sheriffs do no crime scene investigation. The do court room security, court papers, and do warrant sweeps. They have no role in investigating crimes. Investigation of crimes are done by the county detectives who work out of the DA office. The payment of leases are handled by the county treasurer office not the Sheriffs office or County detectives. The county detectives do have crime scene unit the Sheriffs dont. Payment of a lease has nothig to do with crime scene investigation.

(Montgomery County)

First off I rented to the crime scence dects. part of the da's office I know all about it they were here for around two years and before that the county swat ambulance (another very nice truck). Well after the stories they told me, the re agents holding the check etc. and getting 3 months behind in their rent and making a statement we don't pay late fees after signing what I thought was a legally binding contract. Then the icing on the cake was leaving in the middle of the night and you guessed it not paying their last months rent. Had to call them to get the keys back and call again to get the garage remotes of which they only could produce one of the two. A DA office that thinks they're above the law can not be trusted. Of course i thought about suing but that would fly like a lead ballon. Payments were handled by a women in the office and heres a joke wouldn't return calls from the re agent over the rent. But I better pay my county taxs or they'd own my property.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 41 MagFan View Post
    If they are tried in Philly they will get 1 month probation and a 50 fine do to the do nothing Da.
    None of the crimes were committed in Philadelphia. Why would they be tried in Philadelphia County court ?

(Montgomery County)

I'm 73 been in business my whole life I've been dealing with townships, and county and of course the feds. ALthough it was a pita. We now seem to have goverment (all of the ones i'm aware of) that do what they want and when they want ignore the law they're supposed to enforce. Be it from the twp to the feds, 2nd amendment we'll ignore it no problem. Years ago the twp. came out we were letting about an acre feild grow up for the deer and wildlife. Twp said mow it or we'll fine you. At what point do you stop believing them? So they can ignore a binding contract and your recourse is suing them in a county court. And I'm supose to believe what they say or do the other time well I guess that just doesn't count this time we're being honest. Our political system is rigged and rotten to the core

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    I'm 73 been in business my whole life I've been dealing with townships, and county and of course the feds. ALthough it was a pita. We now seem to have goverment (all of the ones i'm aware of) that do what they want and when they want ignore the law they're supposed to enforce. Be it from the twp to the feds, 2nd amendment we'll ignore it no problem. Years ago the twp. came out we were letting about an acre feild grow up for the deer and wildlife. Twp said mow it or we'll fine you. At what point do you stop believing them? So they can ignore a binding contract and your recourse is suing them in a county court. And I'm supose to believe what they say or do the other time well I guess that just doesn't count this time we're being honest. Our political system is rigged and rotten to the core
    When the law makers become law breakers, there is only one solution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

There's nothing more you can say but AMEN

Three Philadelphia teenagers are in custody, and two others are on the run, after they were caught fleeing a smash-and-grab burglary at a Bucks County gun store early Tuesday.

Middletown Township Police Lt. Steve Forman says patrol officers responded to an alarm at LugerMan Inc. on Old Lincoln Hwy around 3 a.m. As the officers arrived, they tried to stop a car leaving the gun shop, but the car drove off.

Neighboring Falls Township police set up a spike strip that punctured its tires, disabling the car. They made it across the Calhoun Street Bridge into New Jersey before crashing into a pole.

Forman says it*s unclear at this point if the teens are affiliated with a ring of similar smash-and-grab gun store burglaries involving 13 people * including 11 juveniles * from Philadelphia*s 54th Street Gang who were charged in Montgomery County earlier this year.

https://www.audacy.com/kywnewsradio/...-shop-burglary

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtHrRgZp-Vv/
    Last edited by Story; June 5th, 2023 at 06:20 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345