Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In mysterious kidnapping, man in golf cart fired gun at parking lot and then abducted

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/in-mys...ed-woman-cops/

Philadelphia police released these images in their attempt to solve a mysterious kidnapping that happened Feb. 18, 2023. (Images: Philadelphia Police Department)

Police are looking for a man and a woman at the center of an enigmatic kidnapping case. Officers said the man abducted the woman at gunpoint, but authorities do not know their names.

According to cops in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the man was driving a maroon and black Polaris Northstar XP 1000 two-seat style golf cart. He allegedly pulled up to a location on the 2500 block of Aramingo Avenue, opened the driver-side door and fired a gun, striking the asphalt parking lot of WSFS bank. This man traveled across the street, pulled up to the curb near an Applebee’s and Wawa convenience store, according to cops. Police said he “exited the golf cart, pulled out a firearm, pointed the firearm at the female victim, and then grabbed her, shoving her into the front passenger side of the golf cart.”

Then the suspect took off in the golf cart, going west on Cumberland Street, officers said. The woman’s whereabouts remain unknown, and there’s no indication she fled. Police told Law&Crime on Sunday that they have no further information.

Officers described the suspect as a white man, standing about 6 feet tall. He wore ripped blue jeans, a brown plaid smock shirt, and a green beanie style hat.

The woman is described as white and being in her late 20’s to early 30’s. She wore a light-colored jacket, a dark shirt, black jeans with a white design on the left leg, and carried a black bag.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: In mysterious kidnapping, man in golf cart fired gun at parking lot and then abdu

Golf cart?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Default Re: In mysterious kidnapping, man in golf cart fired gun at parking lot and then abdu

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Golf cart?
    City slickers don't know any better.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Looking for a hole in one...ended up with a bogey?

(Dauphin County)

Sounds like he was just retrieving an obstinate sammich-maker.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(York County)

I want to party with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Looking for a hole in one...ended up with a bogey?
    Now, now.
    FJB

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/in-mys...ed-woman-cops/

Philadelphia police released these images in their attempt to solve a mysterious kidnapping that happened Feb. 18, 2023. (Images: Philadelphia Police Department)
    I don't think that the vehicles look the same in both pictures. Look at the hoods and grills.

(Berks County)

I get more of a Gary Michael Heidnik vibe from this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast