Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

I joined this site because looking for *experts on gun laws. What I've learned is there ain't no experts when it comes to gun laws. There are predators (financially), there are yo boys, and there are soys. If any stumbles on this thread, denied purchasing a firearm in PA and convinced they are not prohibited, hit me up before talking to anyone else.

I defied the advice of attorney's, used common sense, and saw the "you must file a pardon with governors office" as a 4 year unwanted partnership with leaches.

The use of "eat shit" was in bad taste, I should have picked more colorful words. Is there any fun in this forum btw... I just see stuff like this:

douch_bag.jpg

Is that 10 MILLION negative post points... lol. USMC oorah

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Is there an English translation available?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    I joined this site because looking for *experts on gun laws. What I've learned is there ain't no experts when it comes to gun laws. There are predators (financially), there are yo boys, and there are soys. If any stumbles on this thread, denied purchasing a firearm in PA and convinced they are not prohibited, hit me up before talking to anyone else.

I defied the advice of attorney's, used common sense, and saw the "you must file a pardon with governors office" as a 4 year unwanted partnership with leaches.

The use of "eat shit" was in bad taste, I should have picked more colorful words. Is there any fun in this forum btw... I just see stuff like this:
    I actually found the "eat shit" comment somewhat entertaining, even though it was directed at me.

Lawyers are not perfect, and neither is their advice always that way. But it doesn't mean that they're necessarily "lying." Maybe they're being overly-cautious. But if they're wrong the other way and too carefree, your butt ends up in jail. There's been a lot of guys prosecuted for failing the initial background check, and then sending back the challenge form, without legal advice. I've read about several in the last few years. Pennsylvania has gotten very aggressive with prosecuting background check denials. You got lucky on your particular case, congratulations.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I actually found the "eat shit" comment somewhat entertaining, even though it was directed at me.

Lawyers are not perfect, and neither is their advice always that way. But it doesn't mean that they're necessarily "lying." Maybe they're being overly-cautious. But if they're wrong the other way and too carefree, your butt ends up in jail. There's been a lot of guys prosecuted for failing the initial background check, and then sending back the challenge form, without legal advice. I've read about several in the last few years. Pennsylvania has gotten very aggressive with prosecuting background check denials. You got lucky on your particular case, congratulations.
    There is one lawyer in particular, mentioned in only one post on the other thread, that was the biggest dick I've ever talked to on the phone. It is criminal for that guy to act as an attorney for vulnerable people. He was that big of a dick... it was NOT one of the 2 recommended go to attorney's here.

I am blown away about the messages, or notifications, I am receiving here. Is everyone on acid or something?

no_idea.jpg

(Allegheny County)

FYI, it's generally frowned upon to drag your rep comments out into the open to whine about them.
    At one time, you would get dinged for doing so, but moderation is pretty lax these days, so what's likely to happen is more people will pile on until the crying, and insults get to the point where someone gets a time out, or banned.

And this thread makes zero sense to anyone who has no idea what you are talking about.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Is there an English translation available?
    I think the cat walked across his keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    And this thread makes zero sense to anyone who has no idea what you are talking about.
    https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=392981

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    There is one lawyer in particular, mentioned in only one post on the other thread, that was the biggest dick I've ever talked to on the phone. It is criminal for that guy to act as an attorney for vulnerable people. He was that big of a dick... it was NOT one of the 2 recommended go to attorney's here.

I am blown away about the messages, or notifications, I am receiving here. Is everyone on acid or something?
    Ok, fair enough. But maybe you should chill out with the invectives, in general and against lawyers, for a bit, until you've spent some more time around here. Although telling someone straight out to "eat shit" will probably still get you a timeout sentence. There are more creative ways of saying the same thing

(Clearfield County)

My only regret is that I have but one red chiclet to give.

(Clinton County)

Who?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast