Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    Hi rabbit, I started another thread I think you could add to. I do know more than most, just how i've lived.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Dont' ban him. educate him. There's enough folks with their heads on right to try and get to the root of the problem. He has an issue, don't engage with the rage, engage with the issue. If we can solve it right, and get through, he'll have a chance at being a productive member of society. -ghandi, probably.
    No.

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    No.
    Democrat.

Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    are you antifa?
    Not according to him. LOL.

No.
    If a child throws a tantrum, do you let him have his way, like a shitty democrat parent, who lets their kids walk all over them? Or do you recognize the problem, address the core issue, and punish as necessary?

This is the problem with R right now. We have our boots in concrete and are unwilling to move, my way or the highway. But there are ways to lift your feet from the cement, kick them square in the ass, and put them on the right path. just giving up is not the answer.

If a child throws a tantrum, do you let him have his way, like a shitty democrat parent, who lets their kids walk all over them? Or do you recognize the problem, address the core issue, and punish as necessary?

This is the problem with R right now. We have our boots in concrete and are unwilling to move, my way or the highway. But there are ways to lift your feet from the cement, kick them square in the ass, and put them on the right path. just giving up is not the answer.
    You did read all 3 threads of his, right?

Just because hte D's are doubling down on childness, there's no reason the R's need to double down on parental controls. Just stay the course. Let them fail. Pick up the pieces when they do.

When did any child need told once? I've raised several children and I have told htem plenty of things countless times. Going to corporal pushishment off the bat is a bit much. educating is better.

I can't see what i type, so i'm sorro for hte spelling mistakes.

Just because hte D's are doubling down on childness, there's no reason the R's need to double down on parental controls. Just stay the course. Let them fail. Pick up the pieces when they do.
    Some people we don't need or want on our side. I've seen people say some pretty out-there stuff on the forum, but I've never been seriously concerned about their mental fitness to own a gun. Until this guy.

Edit: He just came back from a week or two ban.

Some people we don't need or want on our side. I've seen people say some pretty out-there stuff on the forum, but I've never been seriously concerned about their mental fitness to own a gun. Until this guy.

Edit: He just came back from a week or two ban.
    I don't pretend to know what mental fitness is. You just own a gun. If you cna't handle it, you should know yourself and work to advance the situation.

You did read all 3 threads of his, right?
    I don't pretend to know what mental fitness is. You just own a gun. If you cna't handle it, you should know yourself and work to advance the situation.
    Read through all 3 in their entirety. If something doesn't strike you as seriously off, and you want to "work" with him, more power to you.

In chronological order

Thread 1 https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=392981

Thread 2 This one

Thread 3 https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=394307

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast