Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Wells Fargo Dumps Florida Gun Seller's Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    You're confused. They're listed as one of the shittiest banks in existence and one that people should not do business with.
    They are headquartered in California so there is that...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    PARTIALLY fake news. From Wells Fargo themselves...

Wells Fargo Expands Efforts to Advance Racial Equity in Homeownership

Company commits $210 million to help minority families

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wells Fargo will identify eligible Black homeowners who could benefit from a refinance product. Wells Fargo will commit $150 million to lower mortgage rates and reduce the refinancing costs to help these homeowners further benefit from refinancing. This program goes beyond the usual lending programs and puts the company*s own money to work refinancing minority families* homes. The company will assess its progress and will publicly disclose it annually.

Wells Fargo will also:

Commit, through the Wells Fargo Foundation, $60 million in *Wealth Opportunities Restored through Homeownership* (WORTH) grants projected to support 40,000 homeowners of color in eight markets that have significant homeownership gaps between white and minority families. WORTH grants will run through 2025 and will fund public-private partnerships that develop and implement plans to address the root causes of those homeownership gaps.

https://newsroom.wf.com/English/news...p/default.aspx
    Will they also be opening home equity accounts in their name and without their knowledge?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Dauphin County)

Simple solution is, close your Wells Fargo account and take your business elsewhere.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Northampton County)

My one and only Wells Fargo bank account experience was a strange and unpleasant one. My first transaction was a transfer from Bank A to WF. My second transaction was a transfer from Bank B to WF. When I tried to make a 3rd transfer to the WF account from Bank A, the money never arrived. I contacted WF and they shrugged their shoulders. I contacted Bank A and after some research they returned to tell me that WF had rejected the transfer and the money would be back in my account (at Bank A) within a few days. A few days after that I got a notice from WF that all transfers in/out on my account were frozen; the notice instructed me to visit my nearest branch to resolve the issue. I called them first and was told my account was flagged because I added 2 external accounts within only a couple weeks time. Consequently, no money was allowed in or out of the account. They told me to visit my nearest branch with two forms of ID, my birth certificate, my SS card and 2 pieces of mail proving I lived at the address on my account. I can get a REAL ID with less than that! Anyway, I did as they asked and at the end of the 2-hour affair at the local branch just to prove I'm me, I had the branch manager close the account and cut me a check. F them.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Simple solution is, close your Wells Fargo account and take your business elsewhere.
    We had a Wells Fargo mortgage once and it was a happy day when we no longer had them. My sister had the same problem, they wouldn't work with us on problems we were having. They might have been good at protecting strong boxes on stagecoaches in 1870, but at banking they suck. They and other banks like The Bank of America are to be avoided at all costs. Bank local, they look at you differently.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    We had a Wells Fargo mortgage once and it was a happy day when we no longer had them. My sister had the same problem, they wouldn't work with us on problems we were having. They might have been good at protecting strong boxes on stagecoaches in 1870, but at banking they suck. They and other banks like The Bank of America are to be avoided at all costs. Bank local, they look at you differently.
    The majority of my banking is at Members 1st credit union. I have had no trouble with them. I switched there from BB&T when they started making some woke anti-gun statements. I went in, withdrew all my money, and told them why I was doing it. Did it matter to them? I don't know or care. It mattered to me.

(Allegheny County)

My local bank got bought by WF, so I ended up with a WF bank account and mortgage. They sucked so bad! When they enacted a policy to require TWO forms of identification to do anything (as if anyone who fakes one can't fake two), I said "fuck this". Closed my account and got one at a competitor. Then I refinanced my mortgage to get it away from them too.

Bunch of fucking assholes.

(York County)

Wells Fargo is a criminal organization. They have been caught laundering large amounts of drug moneys several times over the years as well as fraudlent accounts opened with members names and they knew nothing about it being done. Wells Fargo should be shut down and forced into liquidation.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    The majority of my banking is at Members 1st credit union. I have had no trouble with them.
    same... they are a very good organization.

(Centre County)

I bank with Members 1st also and no issues for me other than the mortgage I took out with them in2016* which was sold to USBank Home Mortgage or something** USB website sux azzz*.
    Let's go Brandon!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12