Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Jefferson County)

Default Re: ALL OF MY REP POINTS DISAPPEARED!

Your rep points look to be in order. I did strike some neg-reps that were particularly nasty written(long ago), which should have given a minuscule bump.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I don't think official spankings remove rep points, do they? I think only being blasted by other members removes rep points.
    Correct. Infractions and warning do not impact rep points.

The only time I do ding individual users of rep points is when they use the rep system to harass a user, typically for prices in the Classified section(which is also violation of rules : Price Commentary). One specific user had a real habit of giving neg rep to folks who he didn't like their prices, going from a pretty high pos-rep and ended up with max negative rep, full red chicklets. I can be a petty bitch too. ;D
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

How does one message an admin? I can't imagine I've done anything wrong, but its blocked my NORMAL ISP number, but is fine if I connect through Iran. Who do I talk to fix this.?

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by James PA View Post
    How does one message an admin? I can't imagine I've done anything wrong, but its blocked my NORMAL ISP number, but is fine if I connect through Iran. Who do I talk to fix this.?
    I don't block REAL US based ISP's(exception to some individual IP addresses).

ISP: telephone company(landline and cellular), cable companies, some power companies, and satellite companies.

3rd party CLEC companies may occasionally get blocked because they are fly-by-night and own no real infrastructure.

(Allegheny County)

You block my connection from my phone when using my cellular connection through US Mobile. This is the only site that I've found blocks that connection.

I turn on my VPN to unblock it.

Ironically, lots of sites block my VPN connection, but not this one, for certain server settings (;

(Chester County)

You've been Brotz'd!
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I have no new infractions, no sudden barrage of negative rep comments, and I've messaged a few admins but neither responded. Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas what I can do other than accept losing a decade of rep points?
    you mailbox is full. tryna message you.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I have no new infractions, no sudden barrage of negative rep comments, and I've messaged a few admins but neither responded. Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas what I can do other than accept losing a decade of rep points?
    Well, it's not Risk. You can't trade them in for armies when it's your turn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123