Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 74 of 146 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    It's OK. I still like you even if you can't see the forest for the trees.

This is similar (but far worse) than participating in gun buy backs.
    You think you're getting over on them by taking $50 from them in return for a broken gun, but in the end, you are just supporting the anti-gunners by helping to make their program a "success". (We took XXX guns off the streets today!!!)
    I know that not everyone agrees with me on THAT either, but we all can't see things the same way, I guess.
    I still like everyone on this forum who I don't see eye to eye with because at the end of the day we're on the same side. And if someone on this forum reads my posts and thinks I'm not furthering the 2A then come spend some time with me. I train more new shooters for free in a year than most do in their whole life. I donated some 50 BMG ammo to a youth program this year so a bunch of kids could get the experience. And so on.

And ya, I think taking advantage of a gun buyback is fine lol. I can see both sides though.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Allegheny County)

Just don't let me find out you still shop at Dicks.

I haz my limits.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Washington County)

I am with you on that. I don't shop at Dicks.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Carbon County)

ATTENTION: Pistol Brace Updates Learned From Training Seminar w/ATF

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    I still like everyone on this forum who I don't see eye to eye with because at the end of the day we're on the same side. And if someone on this forum reads my posts and thinks I'm not furthering the 2A then come spend some time with me. I train more new shooters for free in a year than most do in their whole life. I donated some 50 BMG ammo to a youth program this year so a bunch of kids could get the experience. And so on.

And ya, I think taking advantage of a gun buyback is fine lol. I can see both sides though.
    I agree we*re all on the same team even though we don*t always agree on everything.
    Today was a good day!

(Columbia County)

The Guns and gadgets youtube video is actually very informative on this subject. One point he mentions is the ATF is now saying buffer tubes are legal.

FPC just went on the counter-offensive. Go get 'em, glad I donated to them this year. I'm withholding a donation to GOA this year until I see them file a lawsuit.

DALLAS, TX (January 31, 2023) * Today, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) announced the filing of litigation challenging the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives* Final Rulemaking on firearms equipped with stabilizing or pistol braces. The Petition in FPC*s Mock v. Garland, along with other case documents, can be viewed at FPCLaw.org.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/fpc-f...ace-rulemaking

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    FPC just went on the counter-offensive. Go get 'em, glad I donated to them this year. I'm withholding a donation to GOA this year until I see them file a lawsuit.

DALLAS, TX (January 31, 2023) * Today, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) announced the filing of litigation challenging the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives* Final Rulemaking on firearms equipped with stabilizing or pistol braces. The Petition in FPC*s Mock v. Garland, along with other case documents, can be viewed at FPCLaw.org.

On it! Made my donation already

https://secure.anedot.com/gunownersf...&utm_content=A

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post

my son texted me and said 5 lawsuits have been filed........I don't know the details
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    ^^^ That's the only reasonable response to this in my opinion.
    If you were going to SBR something - fucking do it - don't play into this game they are playing.
    Spend your own $200.
    By playing along, you are supporting the government in their efforts to disarm all of us in the end.
    Is this like not voting for Oz is a vote for Fetterman?

Page 74 of 146 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast