Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1459

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    He's eyetalian.
    FJB

(Bradford County)

I'm not giving them my fingerprints. They don't deserve them. I'll just shoot whatever I have without a brace; no big deal.

The irony here is that the SBR rules were designed to prevent concealment. By removing braces, they're now even more concealable. So that reasoning is out the window, meaning it's nothing but a registration scheme. FTATF.

Typical gov't agency: they're too busy shoving their heads up their own asses.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    He's eyetalian.
    Jesus fucking Christmas, everyone knows that - because every time I post it someone else has to chime in with that bit of trivia.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

LOL
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I'm not giving them my fingerprints. They don't deserve them. I'll just shoot whatever I have without a brace; no big deal.

The irony here is that the SBR rules were designed to prevent concealment. By removing braces, they're now even more concealable. So that reasoning is out the window, meaning it's nothing but a registration scheme. FTATF.

Typical gov't agency: they're too busy shoving their heads up their own asses.
    Now there's a backlog of gun owners shoving their heads up the ATF's ass too!

(see crying Italian-Indian above)

Has anybody posted a guide for the amnesty Form 1 process? I've done a few Form1 Silencers, but haven't bothered looking into this yet. I was really hoping that they'd get this blocked before the amnesty period was up.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Yes but lets play with the numbers here, if you were to be a good boy, and register your sbr. You're not allowed to put the thing on until it's approved, and you receive your paperwork back. Lets say 1 million people are also good little boys and choose to register 1 gun, out of the ~40 million guns out there. A million times 30 minutes per form 1 is 62,500 days at an 8 hour day. There's 8 processors, so that cuts it down to 7,812 days per processor. Or 31 and a quarter years at 250 work days per year. And that's assume that's all they did all day.

So, this, in reality, is an impossibility from the start. It just can't happen.

My guess is what will actually happen is they'll start raiding political opponents homes for other stated reasons, then finding these weapons, then putting you in jail. You'll have to claim that you already submitted your paperwork, but by the time that all comes to light, your life will already be ruined, because guilty until proven innocent.
    Ok, I agree with you 100%, that's what I was referring to with them being overwhelmed. At some point when it's realized the processing is going to take longer than the life expectancy of the applicant or the investigator, there will have to be something changed. That's the strength of throwing 40 million applications at them at once. I'm not saying this is the best avenue, just that it's an option.
    The Hostler

Jesus fucking Christmas, everyone knows that - because every time I post it someone else has to chime in with that bit of trivia.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

LOL
    Oh I did not know that. He should be canceled for appropriation or something.
    FJB

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Oh I did not know that. He should be canceled for appropriation or something.
    Nature took care of that he passed away in January 1999 🎻

(Bucks County)

Now there's a backlog of gun owners shoving their heads up the ATF's ass too!

(see crying Italian-Indian above)
    Indigenous Italian Peoples.

http://lideamagazine.com/indigenous_tribes_of_italy/
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

New vid.
    His interpretation, based on new info sent to FFLs today, is that
    you can't "just take the brace off and keep it in a box".

1:30 is the ATF guy saying that you can simply remove the brace - no need to destroy it.

Skip to 4:05 to see the written list of options you have. ("removing it" - without destroying it - is not an option)

Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast