Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 121 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1459

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post
    What are yall's feeling on this "enjoined" status if you are a member of GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, or the Firearms Policy Coalition as mentioned above in the video?

So if you are at the range with a braced pistol and an ATF agent comes up to you, you just say I am a member of GOA and are exempt until the final disposition is rendered? Somehow I don't suspect it will be that easy.
    Speculating here. I would imagine they would take it, charge you, then it would be incumbent upon you to prove your status.

(Bucks County)

What are yall's feeling on this "enjoined" status if you are a member of GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, or the Firearms Policy Coalition as mentioned above in the video?

So if you are at the range with a braced pistol and an ATF agent comes up to you, you just say I am a member of GOA and are exempt until the final disposition is rendered? Somehow I don't suspect it will be that easy.
    I was wondering that myself. Perhaps some sort of "membership" card with info would be send to members?

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPA View Post
    I was wondering that myself. Perhaps some sort of "membership" card with info would be send to members?
    Kind of like this?

(Lancaster County)

I mean unless they can prove you have done something illegal can they really do more than take you at your word?

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I mean unless they can prove you have done something illegal can they really do more than take you at your word?
    What government do you think we're talking about?

(Tioga County)

(Bucks County)

I would suspect that law enforcement agencies everywhere are briefing their teams on the details of the ruling with an emphasis on not encroaching on people's rights.

This could also go in the what made me smile thread. According to this short video about 250,000 people registered their brace.

Depending on which number you believe about how many braces there are, that is about .6 percent to 8 percent were registered.

To each their own. If someone chose to register their brace, that is their right. But I am personally glad most did not and the number is small anyway you look at it.

250k braces. That's 5.3 years at current processing rates. So some idiot is going to have to walk on eggshells for 5.3 years with "i did the right thing" running through his mind but is afraid to show his gun at the range.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    This could also go in the what made me smile thread. According to this short video about 250,000 people registered their brace.

Depending on which number you believe about how many braces there are, that is about .6 percent to 8 percent were registered.

To each their own. If someone chose to register their brace, that is their right. But I am personally glad most did not and the number is small anyway you look at it.

Collaborators gonna collaborate.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 121 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast