Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 38 of 146 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ATF Just Dropped Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Oh, you got me! I'm here only here to insult the high and mighty GNG and collect paychecks!

Remind me again who the fuck you are? You could've posted the same exact info relayed by anyone else but instead you chose to boost the view count of a faggot who exploits gullible people on YouTube who believe his lies just so he can be the "first" to break gun news. This has been hashed out likely dozens of times now here, you could probably use a search and find those discussions.

The funny part is I probably agree with your point and maybe his but his reputation is shit and I'll continue calling him out on it. If that gets you all butthurt then I don't know how to help you.
    If you looked you would see that I did in fact post info on it from another channel.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Lancaster County)

Re: GnG

Can someone please provide links backing up the negative claims against this guy or his YT channel?

Thanks in advance...

For people who don*t like GunsNGears, here is Legally Armed America interviewing the same guy as the GNG video and saying the same exact thing.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    I believe the catch is if you don't get approved, during the specified number of days, you will then be considered as denied. Then the ATF can proceed with enforcement actions against you. You also just sent them the evidence that they can use against you. The ATF does the background check as well, not the FBI. Still more information coming out on it all as well. Will most likely require a lawyer too confirm it all.
    But if they come to your house and your firearm is legal (removed brace/longer barrel), what can they do? I agree about needing lawyers after the final ruling is published.

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    But if they come to your house and your firearm is legal (removed brace/longer barrel), what can they do? I agree about needing lawyers after the final ruling is published.
    "Constructive possession"

The photos you sent in probably demonstrate intent as well.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post

Can someone please provide links backing up the negative claims against this guy or his YT channel?

Thanks in advance...
    Negative claims or not, getting info from multiple sources helps filter out the wheat from the chaff. His was just the first one out. Then the others started too roll in. There's a channel, from an actual lawyer, that I check out as well. Washington Gun Lawyer, if I recall correctly.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Northampton County)

Both of the first 2 videos presented this information as if the 88-day clock starts as soon as you submit the form. Heck, Guns & Gadgets flat out made a point of explicitly telling people that's how it works. It doesn't. You could wait in line for a year before the NICS is run. Once it's run, it either gets cleared, delayed or denied. If the status returns is "delayed" then the 88-day clock starts. If you check the status and see it's delayed, you can give them the 3 business days they're supposed to resolve it in, wait the 30 days they advise people to wait or you could immediately say "F this!" and toss your brace into the burn barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Seems all the dealers are pulling braces, that should tell you something.
    Once the final rule is published (I'm guessing tomorrow, 1/20, but it's just a guess) they will be considered to be selling SBRs if they sell them with the braces.

(Allegheny County)

Some people mentioned potential "big problems" for people who live in certain states.

This YouTube channel speaks of his specific situation in California...

SKIP to 4:45 for him to get to the actual topic.
    Spoiler: Basically he's fucked.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Some people mentioned potential "big problems" for people who live in certain states.

This YouTube channel speaks of his specific situation in California...

SKIP to 4:45 for him to get to the actual topic.
    Spoiler: Basically he's fucked.

He was f'd the moment he chose to live in CA. In this situation, he can do what most people are likely doing and toss the brace or swap out for a longer barrel.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post

Thanks in advance...
    Start by finding his video titled "BREAKING - DC Circuit Orders Stay of Trump Bump Stock Ban". posted March 26, 2019.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 38 of 146 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast