Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 124 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1459
    (Berks County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    That's criminal. Did you have legal representation? Contact your senator? There must have been should be some sort of recourse.
    FIFY. You're around enough, you should know how it goes any more.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

That's criminal. Did you have legal representation? Contact your senator? There must have been some sort of recourse.
    Senator? Which one is going to help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Senator Smith? Senator Wesson? /sarcasm

(Washington County)

250k braces. That's 5.3 years at current processing rates. So some idiot is going to have to walk on eggshells for 5.3 years with "i did the right thing" running through his mind but is afraid to show his gun at the range.
    I can’t explain the math, but that is not jiving with how fast people are getting them back. They are running for most, one to two months. I’m sure when they get to the pile at the end of the amnesty window it will push out a little. So it seems the ATF threw more resources at it. Unfortunately trust submissions like mine are taking longer. Based on the reddit collective, only two people are processing trusts, so those are much slower than average. I am still waiting on the one I submitted in January, like many others.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

A friend is finally getting his suppressor after 14 months.
    FJB

Depends when it happened. I could see Santorum or maybe even Specter helping with this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    I can*t explain the math, but that is not jiving with how fast people are getting them back. They are running for most, one to two months. I*m sure when they get to the pile at the end of the amnesty window it will push out a little. So it seems the ATF threw more resources at it. Unfortunately trust submissions like mine are taking longer. Based on the reddit collective, only two people are processing trusts, so those are much slower than average. I am still waiting on the one I submitted in January, like many others.
    250,000 form at 30 minutes a form is 7,500,000 minutes or 125,000 hours at 8 hours a day is 15,625 days at 8 approvers (my best estimate) is 1,953 days per approver or 5.3 years. Maybe some people are getting them back and most aren't, or the atf is just rubber stamping them in under 30 minutes and not caring because they got their registration.

Sure, some people may get them back quicker, but unless they made significant change, I don't see how they could keep ahead of this.

Any senator that was sworn to uphold the constitution. I would endlessly badger him or her to do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    FIFY. You're around enough, you should know how it goes any more.
    I don't care if they don't support gun rights, they have a job to do. If they can't or won't do their job, they need to be held accountable. Much like your love affair with kristy or misty or whatever her stripper name is.

(Berks County)

Any senator that was sworn to uphold the constitution. I would endlessly badger him or her to do their job.

I don't care if they don't support gun rights, they have a job to do. If they can't or won't do their job, they need to be held accountable. Much like your love affair with kristy or misty or whatever her stripper name is.
    Yep, I agree...there is only one solution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

250,000 form at 30 minutes a form is 7,500,000 minutes or 125,000 hours at 8 hours a day is 15,625 days at 8 approvers (my best estimate) is 1,953 days per approver or 5.3 years. Maybe some people are getting them back and most aren't, or the atf is just rubber stamping them in under 30 minutes and not caring because they got their registration.

Sure, some people may get them back quicker, but unless they made significant change, I don't see how they could keep ahead of this.
    Your math is right, but they definitely work OT and batch approvals are a thing. Regardless, I have my submitted copy of the form that says I'm good, so they can take as long as they want.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Page 124 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast