Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

They are going to lose in court. They KNOW they are going lose in court. They are pressing this because they have 120 days to do “Free registration”, i.e., put every name on their friggen AR15 owners list! Oh! And a face & fingerprints to go with! And of course a whole crap load are gonna go register their pistols tomorrow. A bunch of you here are gonna do it!

Remember: The only Good ATF/FBI Agent, is a…., well, ya know.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    They are going to lose in court. They KNOW they are going lose in court. They are pressing this because they have 120 days to do *Free registration*, i.e., put every name on their friggen AR15 owners list! Oh! And a face & fingerprints to go with! And of course a whole crap load are gonna go register their pistols tomorrow. A bunch of you here are gonna do it!

Remember: The only Good ATF/FBI Agent, is a*., well, ya know.
    A some of thtem will. But not 40 million.

(Chester County)

This is chaotic. They have certainly afforded themselves at least three days of outrage in our community. Which is plenty of time to document people making inflammatory remarks and bragging about their lack of intention to comply.

Even if you apply for your "free" stamp, for all we know they will be denying everything. After seeing their hairbrained point system, I wouldn't be shocked to have them send back denials saying "no, this is not a braced pistol this is an SBR and requires resubmission + $200 or denial outright without recourse(turn it in).

(Berks County)

since the ATF seems so obsessed with SBRs does that mean my Komrad, and things like it, is still good since its smoothbore? i also found a couple of extended length ar pistol buffer tubes.
    im also hoping for mass non compliance with this rule.

(Lehigh County)

[IMG=CONFIG]163428[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    since the ATF seems so obsessed with SBRs does that mean my Komrad, and things like it, is still good since its smoothbore? i also found a couple of extended length ar pistol buffer tubes.
    im also hoping for mass non compliance with this rule.
    Idk, the rule says it doesn't include sbs . If I had one I'd remove the brace and tube and make sure it was still 26" maybe add a muzzle brake if needed.

(Allegheny County)

I had a brace on my Shockwave but returned it to the useless birds head grip when a bunch of internet chatter said it was illegal. I haven't seen anything in the new infringement.

(Clinton County)

A "title 1 firearm other" is not a pistol or a rifle or a shotgun or an AOW or an SBR or an SBS or anything else.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Washington County)

I'm happy to take a free SBR stamp, but you can't amnesty register it to a trust unless you can prove the firearm was assigned to your trust prior to the rule being finalized. Lame! I want it in my trust damnit.

Waiting for the courts to fix this nationally will take years. It's been 4 years and bump stocks are only ok in some circuits, still no resolution at the SCOTUS level.

My advice to people is to comply, or you are taking the chance of being the very unlucky person who happens to get pinched by this (I found two cases of people charged with bump stock possession out of who knows how many who possess them). I really don't want to be sending money to your gofundme for legal fees, so just follow the rules and be involved in the fight for our rights. You're useless to the community, your family, and yourself if you're behind bars.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    A "title 1 firearm other" is not a pistol or a rifle or a shotgun or an AOW or an SBR or an SBS or anything else.
    That's true until you attach a stock..... and if they are saying braces and buffertubes are stocks.....

Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast