Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania voting lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Because we're never going to win another election as long as mail in voting exists.
    I disagree, (to an extent) we're Never going to have a Fair and Honest election with "mail in Voting".
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Bradford County)

Whatcha all think is going to happen when "they" start instituting email/text voting? I guarantee you I'll see it in my lifetime - I think I'm young enough still. I'd give it another 2-3 election cycles at most. And the R's will go along with it because they're always like the annoying desperate kid who thinks if he just agrees with everyone and goes along, everyone will like him and think he's 'noble' or some stupid shit. And then he doesn't understand why 'they' still pick on him and stomp all over him every chance.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Whatcha all think is going to happen when "they" start instituting email/text voting? I guarantee you I'll see it in my lifetime - I think I'm young enough still. I'd give it another 2-3 election cycles at most. And the R's will go along with it because they're always like the annoying desperate kid who thinks if he just agrees with everyone and goes along, everyone will like him and think he's 'noble' or some stupid shit. And then he doesn't understand why 'they' still pick on him and stomp all over him every chance.
    GOP more like the guy in the friend zone that just knows he*ll get some stank on his down low if he just keeps playing the friend and doing her homework
    SigGendered

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    GOP more like the guy in the friend zone that just knows he*ll get some stank on his down low if he just keeps playing the friend and doing her homework
    The only thing they will get is an STD.
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    SCOTUS did shoot down NY's mail in voting being continued post scamdemic, they should do the same here.
    Rep limit
    This is where the courts Have to step in and stop this bullshit.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Because we're never going to win another election as long as mail in voting exists.
    I mean, that's part of it, but really it's because there are fewer whites as a percentage of the voting population than before, and Republican = "the white party" to most people.

(Franklin County)

Conservatives will lose the next couple of cycles because the leftists cheat using several means. After a few years they will continue to win without cheating because conservatives will get sick of the BS and leave PA.
    It's all part of the plan, relocate conservatives and eventually push them into the interior of the Country.
    The Hostler

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Conservatives will lose the next couple of cycles because the leftists cheat using several means. After a few years they will continue to win without cheating because conservatives will get sick of the BS and leave PA.
    It's all part of the plan, relocate conservatives and eventually push them into the interior of the Country.
    The bread basket of America. Some people will get very hungry if they start their crap. Kalifornia admitted that their boycott of red states didn*t amount to a hell of a lot of beans.

(York County)

Philly political consultant admits forging petition signatures to aid Democrats
    By Associated Press - March 30, 2023
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tant-admits-f/

A Philadelphia political consultant pleaded guilty Thursday to criminal charges for forging signatures to get Democratic nominee clients onto 2019 primary ballots in the city, according to the Attorney General*s office.

Rasheen Crews, 46, will be sentenced June 29.

Crews served as a political consultant during the May 2019 primary, where he worked with several Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and Philadelphia Municipal Court candidates.

Hired to collect the signatures needed to complete the paperwork needed to be included on the Democratic ballot that year, Crews was paid per signature collected, according to the affidavit. Rather than collecting the signatures legally, Crews either forged, or hired others to forge, signatures by renting out hotel rooms where workers would copy down names and addresses onto petition paperwork, the complaint states.

The Office of the Attorney General began investigating Crews in 2019. Though several candidates remained on the ballot that year, others dropped out of the race once the allegations were made.

Crews was charged in November with criminal solicitation to commit forgery and theft by failure to make a required disposition. His attorney did not immediately return a request for comment Thursday.
    Working to further Corrupt the Judiciary!

Where are the charges for violating election laws?

And for the Democrats who paid for this illegal service?

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    The bread basket of America. Some people will get very hungry if they start their crap. Kalifornia admitted that their boycott of red states didn*t amount to a hell of a lot of beans.
    Im thinking we should all move there and form our own country, this liberal marxist woke shit makes me sick, and they keep running full tilt to the cliff edge with it
    trying to force a CW v2.0
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast