Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania voting lawsuit

Just look at how they were able to change the voting laws while Trump was President under the guise of a pandemic. You don't think they already have something bigger and badder up their sleeves now that they have full control?

(Philadelphia County)

I wish Democrats were all for guns, I would be one ‘cause they have balls and win at all costs, Not our brass buttons and cufflinks old white hair country club Mitt Romney types.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    Just look at how they were able to change the voting laws while Trump was President under the guise of a pandemic. You don't think they already have something bigger and badder up their sleeves now that they have full control?
    Mark Elias and Democrat operatives were goddam geniuses in the years and months leading up to November 2020. Diabolical geniuses. Republican Leaders at the state and national level were lazy, complacent, politically blind, backwards thinking, fearful, self-serving and in many cases Trump and conservative haters.

We and the GOP can't afford to be asleep at the switch in 2024 or anything but totally united against those Left Wing bastards.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Mark Elias and Democrat operatives were goddam geniuses in the years and months leading up to November 2020. Diabolical geniuses. Republican Leaders at the state and national level were lazy, complacent, politically blind, backwards thinking, fearful, self-serving and in many cases Trump and conservative haters.

We and the GOP can't afford to be asleep at the switch in 2024 or anything but totally united against those Left Wing bastards.
    Orrrr, republican leaders are in on it and do just enough to dupe voters into voting for them over and over.
    I'm past thinking these people are stupid, they just have an agenda and will stop at nothing to achieve it.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Orrrr, republican leaders are in on it and do just enough to dupe voters into voting for them over and over.
    I'm past thinking these people are stupid, they just have an agenda and will stop at nothing to achieve it.

What's this "we and the GOP"? After being a registered "R" since 1980 I've changed my affiliation to Independent. I no longer consider Republicans to be "on my side".
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    What's this "we and the GOP"? After being a registered "R" since 1980 I've changed my affiliation to Independent. I no longer consider Republicans to be "on my side".
    I totally agree that both sides are against Small Government (which is what the Constitution calls for). But the FIRST GOAL that must be achieved before ANY CHANGE can be implemented is to WIN THE ELECTION! Most elected officials will not be persuaded to abandon their ME-FIRST stance so it is necessary to make conservative goals seem to fit their ME-FIRST agenda. Use what means are available, including mail-in balloting, to get R's elected.

Then after getting them elected, the conservative electorate needs to execute a plan of MAXIMUM PRESSURE, showing up in force at the state house to demand that the R's actual exercise their powers to implement conservative solutions and permanently deny any Anti-American or Anti-Founding-Principles legislation.

Because of the determined efforts of the D's, constantly attacking long-standing values that created our unique country, ONLY an overwhelming response by conservatives, SOON, LIKE NOW, will be able to turn back the terrible consequences of these deluded, maniacal, but determined, Liberal Leftists.

FIRST ELECT - THEN MAXIMUM PRESSURE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123