Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Need Help Finding Training Classes for NJ Carry Permit

Well, it took me a while but I solved the problem.

I found a job over here in PA that pays about the same as I was making in NJ, and cut about 50+ miles in each direction from my commute.

I still think its crazy that the only people in NJ that can carry a firearm are the police and the bad guys....sure leaves the general population in a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by flejl View Post

I found a job over here in PA that pays about the same as I was making in NJ, and cut about 50+ miles in each direction from my commute.

I still think its crazy that the only people in NJ that can carry a firearm are the police and the bad guys....sure leaves the general population in a bad situation.
    Welcome to the free world!!!!

Much better solution.

Hope you moved far enough west to avoid all the Jersey and NY residents. They're leaving but bringing the anti gun and soft on crime attitude with them.
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

(Northampton County)

I almost forgot, it the almost 6 months I worked in Newark, we had 11 people shot, 1 stabbed, 2 attacked and beaten by gangs, and 1 robbed at gun point. The above numbers are just the crimes that were acknowledged by the organizations security force, and occured on the campus I worked in.

You sure have wonder about the thought process of the elected officials. Protect the criminals and let the regular population suffer... "kinda" like some areas of the world where we have our troops fighting right now!

(Northampton County)

I almost forgot, in the almost 6 months I worked in Newark, we had 11 people shot, 1 stabbed, 2 attacked and beaten by gangs, and 1 robbed at gun point. The above numbers are just the crimes that were acknowledged by the organizations security force, and occured on the campus I worked in.

You sure have wonder about the thought process of the elected officials. Protect the criminals and let the regular population suffer... "kinda" like some areas of the world where we have our troops fighting right now!

I almost forgot, it the almost 6 months I worked in Newark, we had 11 people shot, 1 stabbed, 2 attacked and beaten by gangs, and 1 robbed at gun point. The above numbers are just the crimes that were acknowledged by the organizations security force, and occured on the campus I worked in.

Which campus would this be??
    Courage is not the absence of fear but the mastery of it

(Pike County)

Howdy flejl,

Glad you got outta Newark, it is a real ****hole.

Good luck with the new job.

(Wayne County)

Its funny how you have to carry valuables, or large sums of cash, because that's worth more then your life in jersey.

Well if you get denied and something happens to you (god forbid) see if you can sue the state. After all they left you defenseless.

Grats on the new job, you have definately found the better solution to your problem.
    NJ like NYC, damn near impossible to get licensed.

I almost forgot, in the almost 6 months I worked in Newark, we had 11 people shot, 1 stabbed, 2 attacked and beaten by gangs, and 1 robbed at gun point. The above numbers are just the crimes that were acknowledged by the organizations security force, and occured on the campus I worked in.

Hey now don't hurt any of our criminals here in Jersey, that would make you the criminal here. They have more rights than the honest citizen. Some how they have it all wrong in NJ. As long as it's not the polititions being attcked or their families, they just don't care. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Newark? Hell find another job....fast!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast