Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW Post 245, December 17-18, 2022

Gun & Knife Show at the Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW Post 245
    2118 Old Bethlehem Pike, Sellersville, PA

south of Quakertown, near corner of Forrest Rd and Old Bethlehem Pike
    Look for yellow GUN SHOW signs.

Approximately 150 tables

December 17th & 18th
    Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am-3pm

Oldest continuously running show in PA! Always some cool stuff here.

Firearms including sporting, military, antique, tactical/assault/defense, target, black powder, collectible, plinking, air guns. Ammunition, scopes/optics, slings, parts, tools, accessories. Militaria, literature, clothing. Knives, swords, Damascus steel items, more...

$$$ BRING CA$H $$$ --- and BRING ENOUGH CA$H, just in case you find that item that you don't think you'll find, but if you do, you definitely want to be able to take it home!

Note: some sellers may accept a personal check, but not many (if any) have capability to accept credit/debit cards.

BUY - SELL - TRADE (...bring your items in, and see what you leave with...)

If looking for parts, scopes, mounts, magazines/clips, we suggest you bring your firearm to ensure proper fitment.

All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws shall be obeyed.

Admission $8

Vendor tables $45
    free parking
    food available

Promoter: Jaeger Arms Promotions
    Phone: (570) 470-6404
    Email: john@jaegerarmspromotions.com

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW Post 245, December 17-18, 2022

Let me preface by saying that I normally like this show. It's not Oaks, but the price is more reasonable and I can usually find something.

This particular show was just sad and pathetic. If this show can't secure the vendors to even attempt to compete with Oaks, they need to not schedule it as such. First time I've ever walked out of there thinking "WTF did I pay $8 for?"

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW Post 245, December 17-18, 2022

Dad. cousin, and I were there as vendors, and YES, it was light on vendors. The promoter has been trying to schedule another weekend to avoid conflicting with Oaks, but it hasn't been working out. February 04-05, 2023 Sellersville show should be better. Not so sure about Dec2023...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob0217 View Post
    Dad. cousin, and I were there as vendors, and YES, it was light on vendors. The promoter has been trying to schedule another weekend to avoid conflicting with Oaks, but it hasn't been working out. February 04-05, 2023 Sellersville show should be better. Not so sure about Dec2023...
    Appreciate the candor. I was disappointed, but I'll be back in the future. I like having a viable alternative to Oaks in the area. I'd just worry that anyone who checked the show out for the first time this past weekend will never be back.