Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Philadelphia gas station owner hires security armed with AR-15s to protect store: 'Ti

This should be tax deductible. Taxes should only be paid in a civil society to keep the society civil.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...-this-nonsense

A gas station owner in Philadelphia recently hired security guards armed with AR-15s or shotguns and decked out in Kevlar to protect his establishment from the city's rampant crime.

Neil Patel, who runs a Karco gas station at Broad and Clearfield streets in North Philadelphia, said he recruited Pennsylvania S.I.T.E. state agents to protect his employees and customers after his store had been repeatedly ransacked, according to local Fox affiliate Fox 29.

"They are forcing us to hire the security, high-level security, state level," Patel told the outlet. "We are tired of this nonsense; robbery, drug trafficking, hanging around, gangs."

Gas station owner Neil Patel of North Philadelphia said he has been forced to hire armed security to protect his establishment from the city's rampant crime.

Patel explained he was finally moved to hire the armed security after young people recently vandalized his business and stole its ATM. He said his car has also been vandalized by criminals in the area.

"We wear Kevlar, we are trained, my guards go to training every other week, they're proficient with [their guns] and with their taser, they know the law," Chief Andre Boyer said.

Local residents and neighbors were reportedly of mixed opinion regarding Patel's decision to deploy such heavily armed security.

"I listen to them, but according to some people, violent people, they carry the guns, they're not afraid of them? This is the protection for the neighborhood and the customers," said Patel.

Neil Patel said incidents at his gas station have stopped since he deployed armed guards to protect it.

Patel added that his business has stopped experiencing any incidents of loitering or other crimes since he beefed up security.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Philadelphia gas station owner hires security armed with AR-15s to protect store:

Yeah, we're yakking about it in Random Observations.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Default Re: Philadelphia gas station owner hires security armed with AR-15s to protect store:

(York County)

"Neil Patel said incidents at his gas station have stopped since he deployed armed guards to protect it."

Imagine that.....I mean whodathunkit?

Seems to conflict with the narrative that guns cause problems. It would seem that their mere presence has ended problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Hard to keep up, yall move so fast.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Hard to keep up, yall move so fast.
    And there is no rhyme nor reason to our madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And there is no rhyme nor reason to our madness.
    Like herding cats.

(Philadelphia County)

I worked right down the street until my office consolidated and there was always shit going down on that corner.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    I worked right down the street until my office consolidated and there was always shit going down on that corner.
    Broad and Lehigh?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Broad and Lehigh?
    Broad and Sedgley near the SSA office

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast