Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: You think you're safe in the suburbs?

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Evil is everywhere people are.

Not relevant but interesting... The 911 response time here in the boondocks is about 45 minutes, unless John Law is writing tickets close by.

Yeah I go armed a lot.
    In the 20 years that I've lived in my sparsely populated Township, population 900+/-, we've had one murder with a vehicle, one attempted shooting of township officials, the father of the Eminem-wannabe actross the street get kicked to death in a bad drug deal/robbery, two of the children from the 15 families on my street OD on heroin, and a group of domestic, radical muslims plan and train for an attack on the Ft. Dix and/or the Philly Coast Guard station. And, that's just the ones that I know of. I don't associate a lot with many folks, so there could have been many more.

Deer outnumber humans here between 2 - 3:1 and there is probably a bear for ever fourth person.

Craziness can happen anywhere at any time. Just read Capote's In Cold Blood. That occurred almost 70 years ago.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    How will anyone know that it was a legit defensive shooting, if a body with a gunshot wound is the only thing found?

Key word "FOUND"

(Bucks County)

I've noticed more diversity in the Quakertown area recently and I think it is due to NE Philly and parts of lower Montco and Bucks getting full. Also noticed more front platers as well.

Some people raised in a crappy area who work hard, leave to provide a safer place to grow and raise a family. Unfortunately some of their friends and family members can bring that hood mentality back or look for new places to scope out for crime.

CALN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) -- A police officer is under investigation after they shot a man accused of stealing a car from a Wawa in Downingtown, the Caln Township Police Department said Wednesday.

Police identified the man as 55-year-old Richard Luminello, of Houtzdale, Pennsylvania. He was charged with attempted criminal homicide of a law enforcement officer, aggravated assault, vehicle theft and receiving stolen property and other related offenses.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia...theft-suspect/

There's a video at the link, but it's exactly what you would expect.

Group attacks Havertown teen as bystanders record; police search for suspects

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Police are looking for five people who attacked a teen on a basketball court in Haverford Township, Delaware County.

Investigators say bystanders recorded video of the attack. It's led to one arrest and a search for five other suspects who police say may have been after the victim's shoes.

"They are punching, kicking and beating on this kid when he's laying on the ground," said Deputy Chief Joseph Hagan of the Haverford Township Police Department.

The video is disturbing as it shows six teen boys attacking a 15-year-old boy. Police say it happened at 9:15 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of Glen Arbor Road in Havertown. The victim had gone there to play basketball not expecting to get jumped.

The teen suspect who was arrested was in possession of the victim's shoes: a pair of Yeezy slides that police say the attackers may have been after. A current listing shows the shoes can cost up to around $300.

https://6abc.com/teen-attacked-haver...9S2MDNcq5dU_eg

(Delaware County)

Another hate crime that won*t be charged.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    There's a video at the link, but it's exactly what you would expect.

Group attacks Havertown teen as bystanders record; police search for suspects

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Police are looking for five people who attacked a teen on a basketball court in Haverford Township, Delaware County.

Investigators say bystanders recorded video of the attack. It's led to one arrest and a search for five other suspects who police say may have been after the victim's shoes.

"They are punching, kicking and beating on this kid when he's laying on the ground," said Deputy Chief Joseph Hagan of the Haverford Township Police Department.

The video is disturbing as it shows six teen boys attacking a 15-year-old boy. Police say it happened at 9:15 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of Glen Arbor Road in Havertown. The victim had gone there to play basketball not expecting to get jumped.

The teen suspect who was arrested was in possession of the victim's shoes: a pair of Yeezy slides that police say the attackers may have been after. A current listing shows the shoes can cost up to around $300.

https://6abc.com/teen-attacked-haver...9S2MDNcq5dU_eg
    Yeah, kind of a shocker for Havertown, but, and I hate to say it, predictably, it was the usual suspects. I guess H-Town is now lost, too.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Berks County)

I'm surprised that Aggies Coach didn't beat you to the punch on this one. 'Tarhonda Thomas reporting', where to they get their names from? Will it ever reach a point where TPTB finally say that enough is enough?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Yeah, kind of a shocker for Havertown, but, and I hate to say it, predictably, it was the usual suspects. I guess H-Town is now lost, too.
    I wonder if those "hate has no home here" signs will deter them in the future...

The suspects most likely are from upper dump. West chester pk will take you from the ghetto in upper dump right into havertown.
    They say havertown is being overrun by theses types of people and their crimes.
    FJB

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast