Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Austin police shot Rajan Moonesinghe on Nov. 15 as he held a rifle on his own por

Police Activity had the video up a few days ago with sound and body cam footage. Yes you have to sign in.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Austin police shot Rajan Moonesinghe on Nov. 15 as he held a rifle on his own por

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I guess he doesn't go to convenient stores either because they usually give free coffee to cops.
    It is a crime for politicians to take gifts or discounts because they have more power than the rest of us. It would make sense for police as well.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    It is a crime for politicians to take gifts or discounts because they have more power than the rest of us. It would make sense for police as well.
    I don't disagree, but I don't boycott places that give discounts to cops. I also don't boycott places that give discounts to old people or sick people or veterans or people that cut coupons.

(Allegheny County)

That's your twisted view.

(a) they aren't "taking gifts" - they are getting a discount.

(b) Their "power" has nothing to do with a discount.

Discounts are not offered because the shop/vendor is "afraid" of the police - they do it to "thank" them.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    That's your twisted view.

(a) they aren't "taking gifts" - they are getting a discount.

(b) Their "power" has nothing to do with a discount.

Discounts are not offered because the shop/vendor is "afraid" of the police - they do it to "thank" them.
    I am sure the free gifts politicians take are to thank them as well. A discount not offered to everyone is a gift.

(Montgomery County)

I am sure the free gifts politicians take are to thank them as well. A discount not offered to everyone is a gift.
    Are you against AARP, Ladies' Nights, and kids eat/enter free discounts too?

(Allegheny County)

Well, of course it's a gift - shops/vendors are GIVING a "gift" as a "thank you".

This really isn't as nefarious as you are making it out to be.

No point continuing along this line because you have it in your head and aren't going to see it any other way because it's the way you WANT to see it.
    You can't continue to be angry with the police if you admit that they are not "taking" anything from anyone as the result of being offered a discount.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Well, this is another shit show. The cop screwed up royally and his body cam will be exhibit A. The Indian community will not riot and burn cities down over this apparent murder. The Police department better prepare for a huge lawsuit and trial of the officer who did the shooting.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Are you against AARP, Ladies' Nights, and kids eat/enter free discounts too?
    I bet he protests outside of JCPenny when they are doing a buy one get one free event. Those are really unfair to the people who don't get one free because they didn't buy one.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    I bet he protests outside of JCPenny when they are doing a buy one get one free event. Those are really unfair to the people who don't get one free because they didn't buy one.
    How clever

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast