Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Austin police shot Rajan Moonesinghe on Nov. 15 as he held a rifle on his own por

I think the important thing to remember is that "Officer Sanchez fired his Department approved firearm". At least it wasn't a firearm that the department hadn't approved!

Default Re: Austin police shot Rajan Moonesinghe on Nov. 15 as he held a rifle on his own por

Interesting, he shot into his home twice as the police were arriving. I am very curious what he was shooting at.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Interesting, he shot into his home twice as the police were arriving. I am very curious what he was shooting at.
    Who knows, but he was murdered.
    FJB

(Lancaster County)

Did they stand there and scream to drop the gun and don't move while he bled out?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    It sounded like he was talking to himself around the 5:20 mark before shooting. Sounded like 'you want some of this'. Plus the 911 caller told the dispatcher it was a police and maybe mental health issue. Maybe the guy had personal issues, we'll probably never find out.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Who knows, but he was murdered.
    No doubt. Cops were probably spooked by him firing into his house. Not an excuse but still, but I like a clearer picture.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Did they stand there and scream to drop the gun and don't move while he bled out?
    No, they handcuffed him.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Did you ever notice that this stuff with poorly trained cops only seems to happen in liberal controlled cities?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    Did you ever notice that this stuff with poorly trained cops only seems to happen in liberal controlled cities?
    So I posted the above before watching the video.

It took 3 seconds into the video to convince me I was on target with the above post.

"911. Do you need fire police or mental health services?"

Right there I could just predict how badly this was going to go. Then the 911 operator kept asking the random stranger on the phone if the guy with the gun was exhibiting mental health problems.

How we get know? He could be a psychiatrist or a garbage collector or nuts himself! He isn't qualified to answer those questions!

A city that spends time and money and other resources creating a system like that clearly didn't spend any money training police how to respond to an emergency.

As for the cop it's a bad shoot no matter how you frame it. The gun wasn't pointed at the top and the guy was given no time to comply with orders to drop the gun. If you or I did that in a defensive situation we'd be in jail. And rightfully so. When a cop does it I'm not just looking at the cop who fired the shot though. I am looking at the department who trained him, certified him, and the supervisor who gave him keys to a patrol car... ALL of whom failed in their jobs to train him and make sure he was qualified to do this job.

This is the result of bad training, plain and simple.

And what about the guy who called 911? What happened to knowing your neighbors? If I saw my neighbor running around the outside of his house with an AR I'm going to 1) know it's my neighbor 2) go see what's going on knowing that my neighbor isn't insane.

This guy doesn't even seem to know what his neighbor looks like. Again...liberal city mentality.

(York County)

Also...why do I need an AR-15?

Because the government will send people to your house to murder you with their own AR-15's.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast