Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Navy vet innocently caught in Ay-Tee-Ef raid has his gear stolen at gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What are you going to do about it?
    I*m not advocating this, but, I*d bet it would come to a pretty sudden stop if every time they did it some random yahoo, or member of a group of random yahoo*s ran a cops wife and kids into a guardrail, or burned their house down.
    Again, fun to think about but I*d never condone such actions.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Navy vet innocently caught in Ay-Tee-Ef raid has his gear stolen at gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What are you going to do about it?
    I don't have any NFA items (don't hate me too much), but an open carry of NFA firearms at an ATF office may get some attention. I don't think our politicians really care about this kind of thing, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I would empty my retirement accounts for legal fees and not give a single fuck to hold these dirtbags accountable.
    That is the problem, "they" wont be held accountable for anything, the bureau will. And the bureau is money.
    Taxpayers money.
    FJB

Had a local dealer telling me this weekend about ATF confiscating a new purchase weapon. He purchased the gun from a big wholesaler less than a week ago. It was some kind of a pistol with an arm brace in 12 ga. He was told either give it to them or else he would be arrested.
    Why are they allowing these to be sold to dealers if having one is against the law.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Erie County)

Where did this incident occur? Is it a secret, or am I just missing it. And why in the world did this guy have this collection in his trunk? Yeh, I know that it may not be illegal, but who carries a collection like that uncased in their trunk?

(Philadelphia County)

....joe biden's boys doing his dirty work and making him proud.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Where did this incident occur? Is it a secret, or am I just missing it. And why in the world did this guy have this collection in his trunk? Yeh, I know that it may not be illegal, but who carries a collection like that uncased in their trunk?
    We don't know necessarily that the items were uncased at the time and even if they were, that's his business. It's also his business if he wants to keep his long guns in his trunk, but the general thought is that he was headed to the range afterwards.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    We don't know necessarily that the items were uncased at the time and even if they were, that's his business. It's also his business if he wants to keep his long guns in his trunk, but the general thought is that he was headed to the range afterwards.
    Agreed.
    It's pretty clear those pics were staged for posting on arfcom or something and not "let me take a quick pic of my guns before you take them from me".
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I don't have any NFA items (don't hate me too much), but an open carry of NFA firearms at an ATF office may get some attention. I don't think our politicians really care about this kind of thing, unfortunately.
    The blood would be hosed off the streets before morning rush hour.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    And the DUI bitch agent said he would be arrested for bothering her by always asking for his property back.
    I know some people that would visit her house if that happened to them.
    Personai accountability at the extreme would stop this. It's something they can't stop.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast