Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Navy vet innocently caught in Ay-Tee-Ef raid has his gear stolen at gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    I*m not advocating this, but, I*d bet it would come to a pretty sudden stop if every time they did it some random yahoo, or member of a group of random yahoo*s ran a cops wife and kids into a guardrail, or burned their house down.
    Again, fun to think about but I*d never condone such actions.
    Do you think it's smart to post something like this on a public forum? Stupid shit like this not only paints all of us in a bad light, it also paints a big fucking target on our backs when the next moron reads something like this and thinks it's OK to do even though YOU don't condone (wink wink nudge nudge) such actions.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Navy vet innocently caught in Ay-Tee-Ef raid has his gear stolen at gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    I*m not advocating this, but, I*d bet it would come to a pretty sudden stop if every time they did it some random yahoo, or member of a group of random yahoo*s ran a cops wife and kids into a guardrail, or burned their house down.
    Again, fun to think about but I*d never condone such actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlnzz1 View Post
    Personai accountability at the extreme would stop this. It's something they can't stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Do you think it's smart to post something like this on a public forum? Stupid shit like this not only paints all of us in a bad light, it also paints a big fucking target on our backs when the next moron reads something like this and thinks it's OK to do even though YOU don't condone (wink wink nudge nudge) such actions.
    We live in a Representative Republic. The kinetic action we need to pursue right now is electing patriotic people to put a stop to this bullshit. If and when we reach a legitimate point when that's not realistically possible, our patriotic duty will then be to pursue alternatives as outlined in our Declaration of Independence:

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Chester County)

We have already entered into a time period where voting will never change these things because ballot counting is handled by those in power who intend to maintain it at all costs. It will become tit for tat and that's a fact.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Click the play button.
    That was weird…when i first went to watch it, i saw a captcha box that wanted me to type in “pig” something. Now it shows the video.

Wheres my tinfoil hat?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    That was weird*when i first went to watch it, i saw a captcha box that wanted me to type in *pig* something. Now it shows the video.

Wheres my tinfoil hat?
    You must be on the same list with bogey and Walleye.

I did something right then to get lumped in with those deplorables

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by tlnzz1 View Post
    Personai accountability at the extreme would stop this. It's something they can't stop.
    “Public employees serving the public”, sure they are! If the ATF did threaten this guy with charges and steal his property, then start publishing names and addresses of the corrupt public servants involved. If their superiors and the courts will not do their jobs and hold these individuals accountable, the public must. I’ve got no issues doxxing corruption in government, set an example. Make sure these morally bankrupt and power hungry individuals that work for us have to look over their shoulder for years to come for actions such as these.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Northampton County)

Navy?... Did he even resist?
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123