Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Llama 32ACP - Looking for parts

I'm looking for the slide stop for a Llama pistol, to replace the slotted spring pin that is currently there (I guess you fix it with what you have available). Likely 1950s vintage. It looks like a scaled down 1911, chambered in 32ACP. The slide doesn't have a model number on it other than "Especial". My research leads me to believe that it is a model "X" or "XA". I've searched some of the gun parts sites, but none that I know of have this part in stock. I have also found a site that has complete parts sets (used, minus the frame), but I don't want to spend $300 to repair a pistol that is likely only worth about $300.

Does any one know where I might be able to acquire this part?

- OR -

Am I likely going to be digging through bins of unknown parts at the next gun show?
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Default Re: Llama 32ACP - Looking for parts

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezin777 View Post
    It is amazing what's out there if you can figure out where it is.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Following this thread -I Inherited one of those from my wife's uncle... in "decent" shape - shoots (usually) ...
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezin777 View Post
    Thank you for the new parts source, but no dice. That link is for the Model IXA, which is in 45ACP. Still looking....

The fact that this part was "replaced" (though be it badly) and that no one seems to have this part in stock tells me that either this part is prone to failure, or everyone who owned one of these pistols is clumsy and loses small parts easily.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

PickingPA Guest

Try Sarco in Easton (I believe).

I’ve purchased some hard to find parts for old/antique firearms from them through the years.

I’ve always ordered through their website or called and had someone verify that they actually had what I needed. I’ve never been to their store, but definitely want to in the future, looks incredible

https://www.sarcoinc.com/

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post

I*ve purchased some hard to find parts for old/antique firearms from them through the years.

I*ve always ordered through their website or called and had someone verify that they actually had what I needed. I*ve never been to their store, but definitely want to in the future, looks incredible

I've been to the store and I'd call it interesting but not 'incredible'. Unless they have a warehouse or back room that I didn't find but Daycrawler was with me and he doesn't miss much.

(Lancaster County)

I*ve purchased some hard to find parts for old/antique firearms from them through the years.

I*ve always ordered through their website or called and had someone verify that they actually had what I needed. I*ve never been to their store, but definitely want to in the future, looks incredible

I've been to the store, Neet place but the old one in Jersey I thought was allot neater. If you do go to the one in Easton, unless they did some remodeling, bring a miners headlamp or a flashlight if you are planning to rummage through parts boxes

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I've been to the store and I'd call it interesting but not 'incredible'. Unless they have a warehouse or back room that I didn't find but Daycrawler was with me and he doesn't miss much.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    I've been to the store, Neet place but the old one in Jersey I thought was allot neater. If you do go to the one in Easton, unless they did some remodeling, bring a miners headlamp or a flashlight if you are planning to rummage through parts boxes
    Ok, hearing that makes me wonder who had told me it was so incredible. Not sure id want to make the trip just to check it out. Ordering from the website serves my needs quite nicely from my sofa

(Berks County)

Ok, hearing that makes me wonder who had told me it was so incredible. Not sure id want to make the trip just to check it out. Ordering from the website serves my needs quite nicely from my sofa
    It is not worth the trip as a stand-alone excursion but if you're in the area, it's not far off of I-78, near the Delaware River.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast