Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Fayette County)

Default Women and Child suooprt

Here is a question for everybody.

Let's say I have been married and have for a while and have Children and at no fault of my own my wife decides she wants a boyfriend and cheats on me and leaves me for him. Now she did not work because did not need to. Now she is keeping me from seeing my kids because she is being coached by her mother and stepdad. They are also teaching kids to call other man Dad now. At this point should I have to pay spousal support and child support when she leaves on her own? And I am not allowed to see kids. Also trying to turn kids against the Dad. From my point of view, if they leave you and won't let you have anything to do with the kids I don't feel that I should have to pay support.
    I feel that I should not have to support someone who is not living with me, let their new boyfriend do that.
    I would like to see what everybody thinks about this. I think the court system sucks because all it cares about is money. And could give a shit about what is right.
    This is not me in this. I was taken by an ex this same way and have not seen my son in 24 years because my ex taught him to hate me. But I had to pay thousands of dollars and never got to see him at all. All the courts cared about was the money.
    And I know that there are lots of us that have been taken in the same way by ex's and the courts.

BTW I am not an English major so no grammar Nazi's please.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Women and Child suooprt

Yep, you're screwed and it sucks. As far as not being able to see the kids, see a judge for that and if her behavior is egregious enough, they may give you full custody. If you are not ordered to pay support, cut it off and you'll get action quicker. IANAL
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lackawanna County)

You’re fucked

Chile support and visitation rights, legally, are very seperate. PA is a pretty good up and ocming state on father's rights. Any half decent lawyer will get you in there. Press for custody, assuming you're able. Bring up her infidelaty. You and she did not have a falling out and divorce, she cheated on you and fucked around. That will go a long way. When you get custody, everything changes. She pays you. Bury her in fee's and costs.

I won my custody battle in 2007, had full custody of both my daughters, and she gets them 2 weekends a month, that's it. And she pays me.

If you start pressing for custody, she may change her tune real quick, because that's her income stream. Before hte court, bring up every remotely questionable thing she and her family have done.

Play the victim. "I'm just a hard working family man just trying to get by when she up and cheated on me and left me for no reason, i never mistreated her, or neglected her, or my family. I just want my child to be raised properly in a safe and moral environment. Her parents are poisoning the young child's mind, her infidelity i do not believe is in the best interest of my child."

Contrary to popular believe, grandparents have ZERO rights, visitation or otherwise. You can block her parents from seeing the child, but you can't block her from seeing the child.

Alimony I don't have much experience with, but I know it goes away once she is legally remarried. I hear there's a lot of avenue's to fight it, fortunately I never had to.

If you are a man living in delaware county you are F-d. Living where you live you may have a chance,
    but its going to cost you (a lawyer). If you cant work things out with her, get the best lawyer you can.
    A jewish woman lawyer I hear are the best.
    FJB

(York County)

Don’t let the infidelity slide; courts will take it into alimony considerations. I’ve got a family member who is a real softy. His wife was shagging the neighbor, and he didn’t want to bring it up in court. It cost him dearly, for years.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.