These are the nicest I’ve seen. Had to switch from my supplier of the last 4 years because I lost trust in them. Led me to this one, and I’m glad now. These are much nicer than the AMT Billet Lowers I’ve been accustomed to.

7075-T6 Aluminum (all I’ll use), not 6061. And these are “enhanced” Lowers. (like the Ares M5) Has a couple nice little assembly features which certainly aren’t necessary, but welcomed just the same. Threaded Bolt Catch Pin, threaded for nylon set screw to eliminate Upper/Lower rattle. Although it’s a very good fit to my M4 Forged Upper. No rattle anyway.

Here it is after I finished machining & Armor Black Cerakoted, then baked in my home made curing oven. Came out superb. I sincerely love doing these! I feel so lucky to still be able to. Hard in me… and I’m slow going. But manage to the end. Quite gratifying.

Absolutely beautiful Lowers.

With the parts back in. Grabbed a billet machined Bolt Catch & Ambi Safety/Selector. Using Ti Pivot/TakeDown Pins & all the usual high-end components I do. Right down to the machined SS & Melonite treated Detents! Trigger is ALG. I do need a new Castle Nut. I’ve been using this one in 7075 awhile now, but it’s getting pretty marred up with the sharp teeth on the Armorers Tool. I’ll probably grab one in Titanium.