Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (York County)

Default Re: As we pick up the pieces how did we do state wide?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Getting rid of mail in cheating should be the number one priority.
    <SNIP>
    What a ridiculous notion you would discuss candidates or voter turnout at this late date.
    One of the ongoing problems is that Republicans can be so easily distracted from a full-court press. They constantly appear unable to walk and chew gum at the same time. Nothing is going to change the past elections. But 2024 is the next opportunity to WIN.

Every effort, on all fronts, is going to be necessary to defeat the lying and cheating efforts of both the Democrats and Popular Media. It's been a failing effort for the past few elections to simply put all your eggs in one 'golden' basket, expecting some great outcome of the chosen miracle solution.

Success only comes from hard work and the refusal to accept defeat. The Democrats have been better at this than Republicans.

YES - NOW IS THE TIME to be exploring every avenue to more votes - and - working to clear up the distorted voting process.

(Chester County)

Looks like the Dems have officially flipped the PA house. 151st has been called for the Dem.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Looks like the Dems have officially flipped the PA house. 151st has been called for the Dem.
    Yup. It was called because the incumbent “republican” conceded

Nothing like putting up a fight, huh?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Yup. It was called because the incumbent *republican* conceded

Disgusting. What was he down by? 100 votes or something? Could he have demanded a recount?

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    One of the ongoing problems is that Republicans can be so easily distracted from a full-court press. They constantly appear unable to walk and chew gum at the same time. Nothing is going to change the past elections. But 2024 is the next opportunity to WIN.

Every effort, on all fronts, is going to be necessary to defeat the lying and cheating efforts of both the Democrats and Popular Media. It's been a failing effort for the past few elections to simply put all your eggs in one 'golden' basket, expecting some great outcome of the chosen miracle solution.

Success only comes from hard work and the refusal to accept defeat. The Democrats have been better at this than Republicans.

YES - NOW IS THE TIME to be exploring every avenue to more votes - and - working to clear up the distorted voting process.

Absolutely! Look! I know I live in a remote area! We have no local news media of any sort. I have to use DISH for TV and they say my "local" TV must come from Scranton! Crud that's almost 50 air miles closer to 80 by car! Consequently I had to search to find out who my candidates for election were for BOTH US Congress and PA Gen'l Assy! I found Dan Mueser was my Rep. HoR candidate and when I went to his campaign website it didn't even show that Susquehanna and part of Bradford and Wyoming and Sullivan were in his "new" district! And they never bothered to update it! AFAIC it looks like the PA Republican Party couldn't find their ass with both hands!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Yup. It was called because the incumbent *republican* conceded

WTF?!?! The official state election returns website still shows that the Republican was winning too!

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...tive=undefined
    I am not a lawyer.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    WTF?!?! The official state election returns website still shows that the Republican was winning too!

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...tive=undefined
    Okay, assuming the Senate doesn*t buckle what can the house do without the senate? Or with idiot Shapiro? I*m sure we*ll get ready for local radar by police in PA. But my main concern is taxes and guns*what*s your thoughts?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Okay, assuming the Senate doesn*t buckle what can the house do without the senate? Or with idiot Shapiro? I*m sure we*ll get ready for local radar by police in PA. But my main concern is taxes and guns*what*s your thoughts?
    It’s going to be hard for the House to do anything because the balance of power is so thin. Both sides are going to be dangling a carrot to the moderates on each side trying to peel away a vote.

Yes, there will be some horse trading and back room deals cut, but the more likely result will be gridlock. Which isn’t always a bad thing in the House…. PA or US.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123