Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Arrow Traded S&W Shield EZ for Glock 43x

My lady decided the Shield is not for her (frame too thin for her). She likes her G44 and has said that she wanted a frame similar. Had her handle a G43x and it came home with us.

It was between the Canik SC and the G43x. Canik is a decent amount heavier.
    Fatter grip, but shorter vs G43x. She liked both, but obviously the G43x won.

I still want a Canik SC for myself. Love my Canik Whiteout and she enjoys shooting that one too.

Now I'm considering selling my Hellcat & getting a G43x for my EDC lol. I'll see what I think after I shoot it. I would definitely want a better trigger & dawson style rear sight

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Traded S&W Shield EZ for Glock 43x

If you're considering selling your hellcat and getting a 43x I'd suggest skipping the 43x and just getting a Hellcat Pro. I carried a modified 43x for a few years and now I'm carrying a Hellcat Pro. Not that there is anything wrong with the 43x but the Hellcat Pro seemed to "fix" all of the things I modified on my 43x. Sights, fixed. Grip texture, fixed. 15 round magazines, fixed. Optic ready, fixed. Fits lights, fixed.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocknurse View Post
    If you're considering selling your hellcat and getting a 43x I'd suggest skipping the 43x and just getting a Hellcat Pro. I carried a modified 43x for a few years and now I'm carrying a Hellcat Pro. Not that there is anything wrong with the 43x but the Hellcat Pro seemed to "fix" all of the things I modified on my 43x. Sights, fixed. Grip texture, fixed. 15 round magazines, fixed. Optic ready, fixed. Fits lights, fixed.
    I'll take a look at the pro, but an optic, mag capacity & grip texture aren't cons of my Hellcat IMO. I jad an optic on it for a while & just mever used it so removed & sold

(Lancaster County)

Maybe I should consider the Glock 48 too

(Lancaster County)

We broke the 43X in yesterday. I'm going to stick with my Hellcat. I shoot it much better than the 43X and like shooting it far more vs the 43X.