Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I was disappointed that he didn't rein in the spending too. It has to come to an end one of these days and perhaps total collapse is the only way but if you have a better solution, I'm all ears.
    The only solution is to turn to the concept of Federalism as envisioned by the Founding Fathers. The Feds take care of the things that the constitution allows them to do, and everything else is done by the states as per the 10th Amendment. Barring that, the Congress will continue on with its evil ways and a complete collapse will be the only thing that that will allow a course correction.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    IDK. All I know from experience, trump was the best president in my lifetime. Mean tweets or not.
    We can always go back to the status quo like we are now, and stay here for eternity.
    The mean tweets did not bother me, and we did get a lot of good things from Trump, so I agree, he was the best President so far in our lifetimes. I don't think he would ever be elected again, so right now Ron DeSantis is our best option.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    The mean tweets did not bother me, and we did get a lot of good things from Trump, so I agree, he was the best President so far in our lifetimes. I don't think he would ever be elected again, so right now Ron DeSantis is our best option.
    I'm just glad that me voting for Trump 3rd party won't hurt DeSantis' chance at getting elected.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I'm just glad that me voting for Trump 3rd party won't hurt DeSantis' chance at getting elected.
    Just like the people who voted for Perot put Clinton in office, so thanks for helping to give us another Democrat President. Who will it be do you think, Lizzie Warren or maybe even Hillary this time.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Just like the people who voted for Perot put Clinton in office, so thanks for helping to give us another Democrat President. Who will it be do you think, Lizzie Warren or maybe even Hillary this time.
    I predict AJ so get yourself ready.

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
    State of Florida
    The Capitol
    400 S. Monroe St.
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

Dear Governor DeSantis,

I am an informed 65 year old male living in PA and would like to commend you for the fantastic job you are doing as governor of FL. We are all aware of what you are doing there and I hope that others can follow your lead and steer this country back to normal and away from the insane ways of the radical left.

It is obvious that the swamp rats of the GOP are paving the road for your candidacy for President of the United States in 2024 and I am writing in hopes that you will gracefully decline this offer and delay your run for that position by one term. If you were to secure the GOP nomination in 2024, Donald Trump would certainly run third party with plenty of support, including mine, which would insure a second term for the brain dead, CCP puppet and would result in the end of America as we know it. It is obvious that Mitch McConnell et al would rather see America burn to the ground rather than see Donald Trump in the White House for another term. Please, do not let that happen.

(Monroe County)

Damn fine letter Walleye, I hope he follows your advice.

(Allegheny County)

If you know voting for an Independent Trump will give the election to Joe, then why do it?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TDIfan View Post
    Damn fine letter Walleye, I hope he follows your advice.
    Not really. His letter started out strong and then went off the rails, (i.e., not what he said, but how he said it).

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
    State of Florida
    The Capitol
    400 S. Monroe St.
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

Dear Governor DeSantis,

I am an informed 65 year old male living in PA and would like to commend you for the fantastic job you are doing as governor of FL. We are all aware of what you are doing there and I hope that others can follow your lead and steer this country back to normal and away from the insane ways of the radical left.

It is obvious that the swamp rats of the GOP are paving the road for your candidacy for President of the United States in 2024 and I am writing in hopes that you will gracefully decline this offer and delay your run for that position by one term. If you were to secure the GOP nomination in 2024, Donald Trump would certainly run third party with plenty of support, including mine, which would insure a second term for the brain dead, CCP puppet and would result in the end of America as we know it. It is obvious that Mitch McConnell et al would rather see America burn to the ground rather than see Donald Trump in the White House for another term. Please, do not let that happen.

(Philadelphia County)

.....not sure if this was raised earlier but what becomes of Florida if DeSantis runs for president?...are there other strong Republican prospects in place to step up or will we lose the state?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    If you know voting for an Independent Trump will give the election to Joe, then why do it?
    To burn it to the ground.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast